For the Ladies (or whoever)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by <T^H^C>, Jan 11, 2010.

1. So im 20 and ive been single for a while, which doesnt bother me, im just kinda waiting for the right one. In my spare time ive become very fond of growing and i know its something im going to be doing for a long time, and decided if im going to date she has to accept my growing and at least smoke or better yet teach me a thing or two. So i wanted to ask the girls, what are your thoughts about growing with your significant other, legally, illegally, do you care if the guy grows if you dont?

2. are we talking about your penis

3. you need to find sombody who accepts that you grow once you know how to its a waste if you dont

4. I personally find it very attractive if my significant other grows, just because I love maryjane so much :rolleyes: But I'm sure I'm not the only one, you just have to find a girl who's okay with it, or even better is turned on by the fact that you do :D:smoking:

5. I would never tell my S/O any of that it just more ears in my business and I def don't want that esp if its something of this nature

6. Well ofcourse it wouldnt be until you you got comfortable and things were getting serious, but i know where your coming from i keep my stuff on the DL

7. What if yall have a bad break up and she narcs you out or somethin? Just sayin... femalians can be crazy.

8. LOL that was funny

9. I feel you i feel you but i have a very good judge of character and if i was gonna break up with her it dont matter cuz im legal, i would only have to worry about her stealing my crop BUT anybody who knows me wouldnt fucking dare steal anything from me

10. I think its great! me and my bf just finished curing our crop
    it's really fun knowing you have a partner in crime :]

11. My wife's cool about it but doesn't want anything at all to do with it. She won't even take a peek because she's a bit paranoid about it and figures the less she knows, the better. It would be nice if she was really into it but it's no big deal. I don't share her love of sewing either so what the hell. Bottom line is she loves smoking together so that's good enough for me.

12. I think it's a good thing. Growing together is quite a romantic concept to me.

But to be fair, I don't really share many other women's perception of romance.

13. Nope, pretty sure that's a +++ in my books. :)

14. NO. growing is a buisness in my opinion. S/O's and this type of buisness do not mix well my friend

15. I just grow a few plants for head stash, not business.