For the juggalos

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BlaqueWhyteGrei, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Any Juggalos here in the city? Just curious. I'm probably gonna get flamed lol. I'm down with the clown, just wondering if anyone else here is. If so, who's your favourite artist? Personally I love em' all, but I love me some Twiztid or Boondox.

2. im down with the clown but mainly just icp no offense but all the other artists on the hatchet lack the same style that icp has imo

3. I see, Yeah I love ICP.
    Sweet, joined. :D

4. Meh, I got a few juggalo homies but ICP never appealed to me... at all. I love me some Tech N9ne and artists from Strange but I have never heard ICP say anything lyrically clever at all...

5. hells pit and wizzard of the hood, everything else didnt appeal to me.

6. There's lo's and lette's all over the place. whats up?

7. Good to know, should've known there would be homies on the city. Just got my .5 klonnie script.

8. It's a good thing I'm not in charge of this site because I would ban you for misspelling your user handle so badly.

9. Uhhh? Is that all you came in my thread to say? Jeesh, troll.

10. I got some friends who are HUGE juggalos. I'll post some pics of these sweet tattoos he has. I think he has one of the Wraith and another of the joker cards. I met Shaggy 2 Dope once at a signing. He signed this sweet ICP beanie I have. Overall I'm down with the clowns. WOOT WOOT!

11. lol "down with the clown" that's so retarded. no offense.

12. i find a lot of juggalos annoying but come on man, if you dont like it, get the fuck out of the thread.
    no one invited you.

13. Twiztid kicks ass...Madrox is the most talented on the label.

14. just a bunch angst ridden white teens and two sell outs imo...

15. sell outs for sure. that shit pissed me off. they basically took advantage of a bunch of kids. thats why i never bought anything, i just CD's burned by friends. i do like some of twiztid's shit.

16. I love Twiztid, Bury Em' All was pretty sick, so was Afraid of Me.

17. Kottonmouth Kings are the best!

18. Hardly, they at their best average.

Richter can be dope when he tries, but his decent amount of skill is deluded by D-Loc and Daddy X constantly dicking around.

Don't get my wrong, KMK are a huge guilty pleasure of mine, but they aren't anything to write home about.

19. I could agree, plus Kottonmouth Kings aren't really juggalos, I believe they're spades.