For The Hell Of It

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by macmillanophone, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Hey guys, a friend and I have a bunch of middie bagseed and we were just gonna bury it by my house out in the woods. Can I expect anything out of it because if not I'm gonna eat 'em.

2. Well they are going to die if it gets cold where you reside. Why would you eat them though? It wouldn't get you high....

3. Yeah I know it won't, but I usually just eat them and the stems when I am breaking up buds. And no, it won't get cold, it's warming up so is it a decent possibility that it might work?

4. thats weird as hell you eat your stems and seeds yuck

5. its not that wierd i do it sometimes. the seeds are reallllllllllllllllly good for you. do some searching and youll find that birds will pick out hempseed and eat it first if presented to them. further more birds that have hempseed in there diet live 20% longer than birds that dont

6. Hemp seeds have the 2nd highest protein level of any plant. 2nd to Soybeans.

7. may i be the first to tell you that.... we arent birds....

i wouldnt eat the seeds...

8. there still good for you. they have all kinds of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids in them and are quite possably the most healthy type of seed a person could eat google hemp seed and its benefits