For the girls out there...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by uremom3, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Im a guy and feel as if my sex life sucks compared to other peoples sex lives. I mean the se is good but i just feel as if its the same routine over and over. I just want my girlfriend to change things up a bit and ive told her thats what i wanted but she feels like she dont want to change things up. All we do is missonary and that just gets boring to me. I would just love for her to go crazy on me and just have her way with me. How should i go about getting her to do that?

2. And sometimes after about 30 mins she says that it is just painful to continue and i have no idea why. Most of the time i dont even get to finish and its very sad

3. #3 ByePhilipe, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
    Well, for 1. My vagina swells a lot during sex. So, it is painful for me after a while after about 30 minutes on how rough the sex is. 40 minutes is like sttawwwwwp. So, I usually tell a guy, it's starting to get sore. Not good sore but I can't continue sore. So cum now or forever hold your peace.

2. I used to be a dead fish until I met a guy who dicked me down so good that the way my body responded naturally helped me realize, OOOOH that's what I need to be doing.

I really don't know what to tell you other than. Maybe you need to step your game up? How's your stroke? Do you put any sort of omph into it?

Look at what Chris Brown and his dancers are doing. Try to do that.

http://youtu.be/hr_b1MAKlfA

4. Take control OP.
    Really, that's all there is to it because more often than not, the girl is going to want to feel dominated.

5. My GF flipped her switch when I brought over a selection of lubricants, cannabis, choclates and non-latex gloves to play 'Doctor'. On my next trip to her hometown she gave me a lab coat with my name on it and as an MD of Sexual Gynocologist. Don't blame anyone else for your lack of imagination!!!!!!!!

6. That was just weird. Bad entertainer Imo.

7. Take control, position of her legs changes everything even if it's the same position. Together, spread, in the air, to the side, etc. change the scenery. In the kitchen, floor, bathroom etc. Get her off before you fuck. Seeing them fully engaged has always made me soooo much more into it when they want it as bad as you do. Ummmm, lights on/off, music, dirty talking, there's soooo many variables dude. Take some of that advice and you'll be good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. She says the sex is amazing. I know im not bad i bed or anything because she has told me that. I just feel like once youget in a routine sex is boring i mean i love dominating her but hell sometimes i wanna be dominated too. Its like she is just scared to show how bad she wants it

9. yo what happened to the lights at the end tho?

10. You gotta tease the fuck out of her until she doesn't have a choice but to jump on top of you to get it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. lol. You are the man

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. You've got to take charge there. Is she sexually experienced? That can be a big thing -- I know for the first few years after losing my virginity I was very shy and passive in bed. It took a while for me to gain a comfort level with initiating sex an being more aggressive and not just letting my boyfriend lead and dictate when and how. Have you ever attempted guiding her into other positions? Does she decline if you tell her to turn over or get on top? You may have to be a little more forward and aggressive about getting her to open up. 

Also, self confidence can be a major factor for a woman as well -- is she shy about you seeing her body? Is she comfortable changing in front you or doing something like bathing or showering with you? If she isn't, that's probably a factor as well. I know a lot of women that are only comfortable with missionary position during sex are often that way because they really aren't comfortable with their bodies and that position is the most modest -- you can see a lot more if she's on top or in front of you and that's nerve racking for women that have a low comfort level with being seen naked. Gas her up, give her lots of compliments -- tell her how beautiful she is, how much you love her body etc as often as possible. Try to help build her confidence if that's an issue. 

13. FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY! No, but seriously, just don't have sex for a few days, and as a girl she'll naturally want to know why, then tell her. This, in her mind, will mean "You better start being more of a slut, or he's going to cheat on you or dump your arse". Either that, or try slipping it in her arse and see how she reacts (not recommended).

14. well we were both virgins and we waited over a year to have sex and now weve been dating for 2 and a half years so no i dont think she minds me seeing her body. I just feel like she thinks she is bad in bed. Ive never told her she is bad and i never force her to do anything she dont want to. She wont even try new positions or anything.

Sent from my LGL39C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Does she masturbate?
    Does she know what she enjoys, or if there are any quicks she likes?
    Can she talk about sex openly and freely?
    Would she be open to going to an adult store, or looking through an adult-store sort of site for shopping purposes if she won't actually go into a store?

16. That's y months ago my girl kinda put me on a pussy drought for like a week forreal den wen we had sex its was to fire. Her pussy was sooo damn wet n my dick was strong. I was ready to get nasty as fuck. N man i surprised myself my girl n I got drunk,we was fuckin n suckin wild like the whole night like a couple days ago for days straight. Like my dick was drained, kinda still is luckily I work weekends.But anyways I Neva licked ass but I caught myself all n dat ass wen we was doing the 69. And I kinda liked it. Den I did it the next day, I'm like shit I'm nasty forreal but fuck it. N I asked her how it felt n she said good forreal, she said it could feel better den getting her pussy ate. N my girl wasn't for that butthole play but I guess that changed

17. She isn't getting wet anymore, and its just friction at that point. Why dont you just pull out and give it a break by eating it out? That would solve her problem. 

poor baby. 

18. OP all you need is a tube of KY jelly!

19. #20 SupaAPE, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    ignore all the waste-of-time responses and listen to this

Are you circumcised, guessing you are

you will need to use lubes, because you r circumcised. this will allow for you to go on longer than 30 minutes and without friction and less pain.

Second, bare with me ,

She sounds like she is somewhat submissive to you,, this is a good thing and you want to keep it that way.

Third,

Whatever you dream about doing to her, just get yourself in the right state of mind and just fucking do it. Whether you need weed, booze, or w/e do what you gotta do. She will like 99% of anything and everything you wanna do , and if she doesn't it won't matter because you're going freak ass alpha male all over her , get it ?

Be a man and ravage that pu$$y , do whatever you want to it.

Dont ask her shit, just fucking do it

If after all these steps sex still sucks, get back to this thread