? for the experts

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by clevage688, Feb 22, 2013.

1. I been growing out doors for years I know what I'm doing but not with this I have 12 lemon kush ladys that are clones I had them in veg for 2 weeks under 6500 k t5 600 watts moved to 1000 watts or 20 54w 3000 k for 3 weeks buds just wasn't grow like I wanted so i reverted them back for the 3rd week now , I have topped the plants like 4 times so they are very bushy and now from the reverting they have grown like 4 new branches out of the top of each top cola so they have like 30 branches going up plants are only like 14- 17inchs tall, ive now installed 2 1000w mhl and gonna switch to hPS for flower I also have 200w of t5 on each side my grow area is 4x8 ph is 5.9 to 6 using ocean forest mix with mir-grow organic and peat moss in 5 gal buckets 75% humidity no co2 an 77 degrees f
    My ?'s
    Has anyone ever done this
    should I cut off all the ugly stuff and let the new top branches take over
    Does this effect quanty or quality
    How tall should i let them get b4 flowering I have a 8 foot cilling
    My goal is 4 pounds dry is this realistic

2. Why did you re veg? Surely you've stressed your girls quite a lot forcing them to re veg. That being said your going to need some patience so your girls can recover. Give them a few weeks of veg so you can establish what parts of the plant are most actively growing. The areas that look like shit and don't do much growing can be trimmed off at this time. As far as when you flower, that's up to you. Just make sure your girls look happy and healthy and recovered.

3. I doubt your 4 lb goal is very realistic given the current status of your grow. However there is also a lot I don't know about your grow and having not seen your plants, who knows??? Good luck. If you get 2 zips a plant that's 2x12= 24 oz. or 1.5lbs. I would call that a generous estimate.

4. Counting your chickens before they hatch always ends in disappointment.

J

5. Jerry. Next winter. Write a book. :):cool:

6. I give 4 or 5 weeks n flower em I figured should have just started over plants were very stressed but they seem to recover nicely I've never done a reveg before figure I would try it this one time see how it went I'm kinda new to the whole indoor thing my buddy has the same set up and gets almost 5 pounds same strand but he's been doing it for like 7 years Idk I get it figured out one day ,thanks a lot for your help