For the athletes..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nino89, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Today after many months of not doing anything active, i went and played a full court game of basketball. 5 on 5. Before we even picked the teams, I smoked a blunt and and to my surprise, I did great. So how do you guys usually do when you play a sport high as fuck?

2. Terrible. But I play goalkeeper in soccer so it's not a great combo.

3. Dude, I used to go to the gym all the time and play full court 5 on 5 after smoking a lot of dank and I always did great. I played in high school and stuff and even smoked before games a few times. But I recently moved and was playing with some guys at my apartment complex and at the end of the game I got light-headed and dizzy as fuck and had to lay down. Shit was crazy, I thought I was gonna pass out. The only difference is I can't find any dank here so I've been chillin on a lot of reggie and at that point I was a good 7 joints deep :smoke:

But idk if it was the reggie that did it to me or what

4. tennis is mad fun while high. but its not competitive.
    I've played tennis all my life, and for about 5 years I took it extremely seriously. Like I wouldnt play with people who said, "i like tennis, lets play some time!" No. If you can't hit the ball back consistently its not tennis, its chase the balls.
    ANYWAY, the first time I smoked then played I played singles with my doubles partner. we just kept hitting the ball from the base line for god knows how long. the game was not competitive, it was an exercise to see how long we could go without fucking up. Which is good practice, but its not playing tennis.

5. Hell fuckin ya. I play #2 singles varsity on my tennis team..
    Needless to say, I play stoned all the time. I get so fucking into it haha.
    I even pulled off a tweener stoned. I felt like such a badass.

6. been blazing steady for awhile now and havent noticed anything negative towards my athletics abilitys, im up for scholarships for football and it worrys me all this blazing might catch up to me but nothing so far.

its funny, stoner athletes are rare

7. I couldnt play serious tennis while stoned. BUT i had a rep of taking it waaaay too seriously. Like, throughout my 4 years playing varsity in hs i broke 3 rackets. But its not entirely my fault, my county is cheap (even though theyre rich as hell) and half the courts had chain link nets. I also got warnings for yelling "son of a bitch!" at a match so i started yelling "son of a binder/billyclub/birthday" and from what I hear, its the legacy i left on the team. No one remembers that i barely made the team freshman year, fought my way to #1 doubles my sophomore year, got shafted (really there were just a bunch of awesome players that year) and had to play doubles my junior year, made captain my senior year and won us the division. No, everyone just yells "son of a bi..." and laughs...jackasses.:D

Oh my point was if i had smoked maybe i wouldnt have been so hostile on the court. But i didnt smoke in hs.

8. Be careful kid. Back when I was in high school I had several D1 offers for football, I got popped by the police and all the offers got retracted. (I was young and stupid boxing a car in a neighborhood) Now I play rugby stoned as hell all the time and I never notice a difference, if anything it ups the intensity.

9. Ate a bomb brownie once and played horse with a few friends. Lets just say this i was making the most amazing shots. I couldn't feel my body but shit was just sinkin.. everythings better when your fried, everythings better when your fried, if you don't smoke, i don't know why