for the 2012 lovers

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Toxy, Mar 31, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu0EN7S5fUo]YouTube - Bashar- 3rd 4th 5th Dimension, Choosing Future & Past Lives Consciously[/ame]

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4HgKrTEaZI&feature=related]YouTube - Bashar (Zeta Reticuli) on 2012[/ame]

3. Pretty interesting actually. Went to the website and it will take me a few days to look through it all.

4. How the fuck does he know. ^^^

5. I am assume you are talking about how does "this one guy know everything". Here's a snippet from his website.

6. Supposedly he channels a multidimensional being, and passes on knowledge for human kind.. I keep an open mind to it.

7. I try to keep an open mind also. What if this guy has actual facts that are supported somehow? And there was no way that he himself would have known these things.

8. #8 1bakedpotato, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2011
    The fact he recognizes how crazy this is only reassures my own thoughts.. like, at least its something I can look at and not shun away because he wants everyone to believe him. At least from what I got from the message video on the website.

Interesting stuff, none the less.

Edit: I'm ready for aliens to start talking to me, take me to your planet show me what's good...

9. I think it's the fact that I've come across the same facts that he talks about before and with my own spiritual experience. Plus when he talks about things (like the 5th dimension) it just makes so much sense. When I saw his video I saw clarity in what I was trying to find out. :)

10. #10 As Above So Below, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2011
    I've only watched a few videos but he does seem to make sense and he articulates very well. He doesn't go "well umm..." It seems like he knows what he's talking about.

I think something will happen on 2012. What? I don't know... It could be something cosmic (nibiru), something economically (collapse of the USA), or something to do with higher consciousness.

11. this guy definitely has a head on his shoulders, going to keep listening. good, direct explanations too, which make somewhat sense

12. damn those two videos made this worth investigating.

very interesting how he said souls chose now to be born, to experience tis change were going through.

i always thought humanity was like a test, something the essence of life must master and overcome before something else.

13. Yes! I loved that part as well. So interesting to think that thats why our society is so over-populated, just because this is such an amazing time to live in, a time where we are transforming away from 3D-4D to 5D! If you think about it, thats a very diverse transfer of dimensions! This is a beautiful time to be living on mother earth! :D

14. watched plenty of his videos on youtube. he's either one hell of a cult leader or legit.

15. I'll place money on legit, he doesn't stutter or say like, etc etc its pretty amazing how fluent he is :D

16. So people who stutter aren't legit?

17. What he means is that if you know what you are talking about you are more confidant and less likely to stutter. I'm good at math but if I had to give a lecture I'd be stuttering quite a bit. If I did a lecture on anime I could go on for a few hours without stuttering at all. Does this make sense?

18. Yes I can see he has much conviction for what he is saying, but you can't rule out that he might be confusing his imagination for reality. I am opened minded and skeptical at the same time about this guy.

19. Yeah I know what you mean. I am a little skeptical too, there's really no way of knowing. He could be talking to this so-called "extraterrestrial being" or he could be making it all up :laughing:

20. so hes an alien?