for tenacious d fans

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ganjaphish, Aug 26, 2002.

1. WHICH TENACIOUS D SONG ARE YOU? This one is what I am, and rightfully so because it's my fav. D song. click the link underneath to take the test yourself, it's funny!

<center><table bgcolor="black" color="white"><tr valign="bottom"><td align="left">
    <font face="courier new, courier" size="-1" color="white">Your song is...</font>

<center><font face="trebuchet ms, verdana, arial" size="+1" color="white">Jesus Ranch</font></center>

<font face="courier new, courier" size="-2" color="white">It was a big day
    on Jesus Ranch.
    Jesus Ranch, Jesus.

I fell in love with a
    big potato, that's
    when I started to
    dance, yeah, in
    France.

I'm taking a walk in
    the woods, fuck yeah!

It's nice, very very
    nice. Smells of shit,
    lagagwin a la
    gagaga gwilco...

</font>
    <center><font face="trebuchet ms, verdana, arial" size="-2" color="white">Quiz created by LenPal</font></center>
    </td><td align="right">[​IMG]</td></tr></table>

What's your Tenacious D song?
    </center>

2. <center><table bgcolor="black" color="white"><tr valign="bottom"><td align="left">
    <font face="courier new, courier" size="-1" color="white">Your song is...</font>

<center><font face="trebuchet ms, verdana, arial" size="+1" color="white">City Hall</font></center>

<font face="courier new, courier" size="-2" color="white">Lots of times when me
    and K.G. are watching
    all the fucking shit
    that goes on at
    City Hall, we get the
    feeling we should fuck
    shit up, yeah we
    should fucking start
    a riot!

</font>
    <center><font face="trebuchet ms, verdana, arial" size="-2" color="white">Quiz created by LenPal</font></center>

</center>

YES! I GOT A GOOD ONE!....KAGE! QUICK THERES A POTATOE FAMINE IN IDAHO!

3. <center><table bgcolor="black" color="white"><tr valign="bottom"><td align="left">

<center><font face="trebuchet ms, verdana, arial" size="+1" color="white">Tribute</font></center>

<font face="courier new, courier" size="-2" color="white">And the peculiar
    thing is this, my
    friends. The song
    we played on that
    fateful night didn't
    actually sound
    anything like this
    song!

This is just a tribute!

You gotta believe
    me, and I wish you
    were there. Just
    a matter of opinion.

</font>

</center>

4. jesus ranch.

Attached Files:

5. [Home][Archives][3rd Offense][Resume][LenCam!][Guestbook]
    Your song is...

City Hall

Lots of times when me
    and K.G. are watching
    all the fucking shit
    that goes on at
    City Hall, we get the
    feeling we should fuck
    shit up, yeah we
    should fucking start
    a riot!

Quiz created by LenPal

yyyeeeaaahhhhh anarchy.....kill them all.......riot.....riot.....riot.....Peace out....Sid

6. shit man....where'd my pic go????.....Peace out......sid......no it's not here i'm gonna start a riot....o.k. who was it ??? own up and i'll kill you quickly....

7. <center><table bgcolor="black" color="white"><tr valign="bottom"><td align="left">

<center><font face="trebuchet ms, verdana, arial" size="+1" color="white">City Hall</font></center>

<font face="courier new, courier" size="-2" color="white">Lots of times when me
    and K.G. are watching
    all the fucking shit
    that goes on at
    City Hall, we get the
    feeling we should fuck
    shit up, yeah we
    should fucking start
    a riot!

</font>

</center>

8. I saw this episode of Tenacious D (on HBO) the second time I got stoned. Good times man...

<center><table bgcolor="black" color="white"><tr valign="bottom"><td align="left">

<center><font face="trebuchet ms, verdana, arial" size="+1" color="white">Jesus Ranch</font></center>

<font face="courier new, courier" size="-2" color="white">It was a big day
    on Jesus Ranch.
    Jesus Ranch, Jesus.

I fell in love with a
    big potato, that's
    when I started to
    dance, yeah, in
    France.

I'm taking a walk in
    the woods, fuck yeah!

It's nice, very very
    nice. Smells of shit,
    lagagwin a la
    gagaga gwilco...

</font>

</center>

9. <center><table bgcolor="black" color="white"><tr valign="bottom"><td align="left">

<center><font face="trebuchet ms, verdana, arial" size="+1" color="white">Cosmic Shame</font></center>

<font face="courier new, courier" size="-2" color="white">Set the artist free.
    I'm talking about
    this artist, in your
    fucking HEART;
    been in bondage
    and in chains for
    too long, you
    fucking robot
    monsters.

Set the artist free!
    I'm saying
    QUIT YOUR
    DAY JOB.

</font>

</center>