Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For rolling blunts (white owl)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GCSH, May 19, 2011.

1. Hi I just want to make sure so I dont waste a cigarillo
    All I have to do is; cut line and pour tobacco out, put stuff in, and then lick part and seal it back up again?
    Just wondering since theres a lot of different kinds and want to make sure, as im pretty bad/new to rolling joints as well
    on an unrelated note, why do some people call them Ls?

2. I dont know why there called L's but yeah cut the cigar...take out tobacco...refill with herb...reseal with your tongue and use your hands to help roll it again...success

3. It sounds like your first time rolling, youtube it. I would post a link but I can't at the moment.

4. theyre called L's because most blunts earlier on were el producto's so they were referred to as L's. Atleast this is what ive heard.

5. ...bLunt...