Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$ for reef

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by chaoticflow, Mar 4, 2009.

1. how does everyone have cash for bud constantly im always running out im going to get a job soon but does anyone have any saving methods of sort?

2. you already answered your question...JOB, unless you get money given to you the only way is too grow your yourself or get a job..ebay donate plasma but these are short term ..

3. yea either a job or slangin

4. Your signature has me dying man. Thats so fucking funny.

5. if youre really desperate you could prob live with one kidney :D

6. There are plenty of ways to afford weed, be creative. Growing is the best option by far, but it is not for everyone and the punishment if you should be caught can be quite severe.

7. the common misconception that stoners dont do anything, is just that.

we are hard workers, and we still enjoy our pastimes, we just spend them differently.

sober people enjoy tv, outdoors, movies, and other eloquent things, as do we.

we just merely spend them in a different mind state then you!

If you arent financially secure, i think you should not support your habit. I would think you would need to sort out your priorities first, before taking up something that costs money, at a constant rate...

Just MHO :)

8. Oh god. Shameless sig plug in this thread. I really do make money this way though. I can invest maybe an hours time in every other day and I'll make money. Probably more than minimum wage here in Ohio which is 7.30 I believe.

9. I work at a restaurant as a busser. I get $30-$50 in tips a shift. When I pick up my tipout, i just put $15-$20 in a ceramic jar with a lid my sister made me. Saving up happens quite fast. 3 shifts a week and $40 for a quarter.

10. robbing old women specifically 65 or older

or a job

11. i have an account on cashcrate and i check it pretty often for new offers to do, but for the time it takes to complete those surveys, it hardly seems worth it for $0.75

Do you do more of the trial offers that require a credit card or do you just stick to the small free ones and just let it build up?

12. yep after that i considered weed being detrimental to your brain...