for real?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rmc4, Nov 24, 2009.

1. so Y O D A, (a fellow blade) was throwing a party at his house, and were sipping on brews from like 7 till 11. so its 11 and one of our friends,(call him c) comes through with 2 dutches, and two gs of jack herer. he twists up, and we go out to his car to burn. so c takes his hits, passes it to me, and i pass it to yoda, and im like alrite i gotta take a piss. so i see these two cars of my friends that i recognize leaving the party and get back into the car. not even recognizing it, c bugs out and throws the bag of herer, a dutch, and the blunt out the car as the 2 cars proceed to pass by not even minding us. so hes like i threw it, we gotta go look. and were like WUT?! so we find the dutch right away, but cant find the blunt or the bag. so were looking for like 10 minutes and the bag landed on the trunk. idk how that happened. it wasnt even possible cuz he was sitting in the drivers seat and threw it out of the passanger window. so on with the story, we never found the blunt cuz the ground is covered in leaves. yoda has been looking for it but hasnt found shit. hopefully we do find it tho. cuz thats a good 3/4ths of a blunt to waste. that bud was nice tho. i was pretty set off my couple of hits. so i really wanna find that blunt and smoke the rest

2. cool story brah.

3. I liked the part where the guy threw the weed out of the window.

4. If yoda can't find the light saber were all doomed!!!!

I would suggest you use the power of the force to recall your light saber!

5. the blunt i hope yoda finds

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wait, why did he throw it out the window?

7. ......is this ......for real?

8. Unfortunately, yea

9. There were 2 cars leaving the party, driving at us. I would have told him it was cool if I knew he was gonna chuck everything

10. hahah + rep

11. for some reason this made me laugh my fucking ass off. Grats to you good sir :smoking:

12. that poor poor blunt

13. wtf? in cali we dont weed out the window. ever.

14. would you tell the story one more time?

15. Yeah..

cool story, hansel.

16. Thats interesting i kindove have a simlilar story.. but just kinda.. me n my friends were goin for a cruise and passing a joint around .. i passed it to the driver and he went to ash it out the window or somthing and it flew out the window haha.. so of course we got driving back to where it possibly flew out .. somehow my friend spotted it we got out and the fucker was still burning we picked that shit up kept tokin and going for our cruise lol.. talk about good luck.. but the driver i soon realized was one of the biggest douchers id ever met in my life.. so go figure his dumbass is the one to loose the joint out the dam window.

Any way.. good luck with finding ur shit.. i hope u have luck like i did :)

17. Yes..

18. lol, +rep

OP I hope you ended up finding that blunt!
    :)

19. haha same

20. sure. so Y O D A, (a fellow blade) was throwing a party at his house, and were sipping on brews from like 7 till 11. so its 11 and one of our friends,(call him c) comes through with 2 dutches, and two gs of jack herer. he twists up, and we go out to his car to burn. so c takes his hits, passes it to me, and i pass it to yoda, and im like alrite i gotta take a piss. so i see these two cars of my friends that i recognize leaving the party and get back into the car. not even recognizing it, c bugs out and throws the bag of herer, a dutch, and the blunt out the car as the 2 cars proceed to pass by not even minding us. so hes like i threw it, we gotta go look. and were like WUT?! so we find the dutch right away, but cant find the blunt or the bag. so were looking for like 10 minutes and the bag landed on the trunk. idk how that happened. it wasnt even possible cuz he was sitting in the drivers seat and threw it out of the passanger window. so on with the story, we never found the blunt cuz the ground is covered in leaves. yoda has been looking for it but hasnt found shit. hopefully we do find it tho. cuz thats a good 3/4ths of a blunt to waste. that bud was nice tho. i was pretty set off my couple of hits. so i really wanna find that blunt and smoke the rest