for real this time.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by heya.biffo, Feb 8, 2006.

1. i've said it about a thousand times, confessing it to those i smoke with, and close friends that i am quitting. the problem seems to be that by the end of that day, im smoking more weed, and getting infinitely more crushed. the problem with this is that i told someone very important to me that i am going to stop smoking way back in october. i've already been caught twice and im lucky ive been given so many extra chances.

i woke up this morning after sweating off a massive "something" (i don't know yet if this something was the flu, or crushing one too many "Super Bowls" and snorting morphine at my little sunday night get together.) today i felt infinitely better than i had, and saw things a lot more clearly then i think i have in a long time. i've decided that i'm going to quit smoking. atleast for a month, and if the month goes well, maybe longer. i love smoking/marijuanna to fucking death, and i can obviously get away with lying about it. but i think now its time to do this for myself, and to finally be honest with some people. i will continuosly check this forum, because there have been many times that i have gotten unique kind of 'high' just reading some of the shit you guys post on here.

wish me luck, and perhaps ill be smoking with you guys again someday.

happy tokin.

2. Good luck with your quitting, yo. I'm quitting ciggs. Today was my first day without a cigg, yay. I decided that...if I'm smoking as much as I have been, then I might get cancer and die...And I can't smoke pot if I die from cancer...yknow? So ganja is my anti-cigg. =]

3. Consider this:

The way I look at is; if smoking were to negatively effect my life, I would quit. Also, if you are quitting, it should be for YOU, not someone else. Are you quitting for the right reasons?

4. yeah, i am

5. Do it for yourself, its the only way you'l go through with it