For People Who Have Done Crack, Heroine, PCP, & hard drugs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Revolution, Jun 10, 2009.

1. You should visit The Box more often. Its barnkis man.

2. man, opiates take me to a whole 'nother level man.

my life is shit,

and heroin/oxy/percs/etc help me deal

y'know?

basically, I just haven't been given a good enough reason to stop. :cool:

3. why did i ever try any drug? just curious i guess

why did i try harder drugs? after taking "less hard" drugs and enjoying them, and knowing that i don't really have an addictive personality, i let curiosity take its path yet again

i figure anything in moderation is not that bad for you. the human body is a resilient thing when you are young, and if you do your research and use harder drugs "responsibly" you can have a good experience

4. Couldn't of said it better myself.

5. hahah word

sometimes... ur just like... oh fuck my life.

6. yeah man. too bad using hard drugs to escape life problems is probably the easiest way to become addicted. you're most prone to habitual use. i'm a bit worried about that myself but so far...so good.

7. Your stuck in high school health class buddy.

Hard drugs are one of those "try it, and you'll know why people do it" kind of things.

Everything is ok in moderation. The thing is, we as people dont understand how to moderate when it comes to shit like this.

Sometimes its the addiction that gets us going back, sometimes its just liking that feeling.

Moral of the story, Moderation, moderation, moderation.

8. Heroin is the ultimate escape. Whether that be from problems at home, school, depression, whatever. Ultimate might be going too far, but once one's gotten into OCs, Dilaudid, etc Heroin is the next logical step, both for escape and for monetary reasons.

9. I heard a story about a guy doing PCP then eating his sons eyeballs... And every time Ive seen someone on PCP on TV it was a naked black guy.

Fucked up drug.

10. yeah like he said. I started with vics, then moved to oxy contins and dilaudids so when the opportunity to do heroin arose its the next logical step andit feels amazing. And saves you a lot of money, especially if you live in an area where oxy's are pretty expensive. Sometimes I can get oxy's for 50$ for an 80mg or others I can get the 80's for 15$. Just depends on how tight I am with the dudes getting it or the guys robbing the pharmacys.

11. You can find scary stories for just about any drug.

12. I tried them for the same reason I smoked herb. Curiosity.

Are opiates from a pharmacy a hard drug to you? Some of them make me sicker than heroin ever did, yet heroin felt better. It's also cheaper. The only problem with it is you don't know the milligrams per dose with H like you would pharmaceuticals.

Drug safety starts with the user, not the drug. People with addictive personalities should be cautious.

Research what you're doing before you do it.

13. This.

14. I've tried cocaine twice, the second time was my 21st bday and it was better than the first since the coke was purer. I did it because I was curious at the moment and I found myself partying nonstop without getting tired...the day after kinda sucked because my jaw hurt... Don't wanna do it again because I felt like I wanted or needed keep doing it.

15. You find MANY scary stories about PCP

16. I use hard drugs because I like to have fun and feel good; if I'm in one of my depressive episodes its more a FUCK MY LIFE type situation. I have an extremely non-addictive personality, and have never been addicted to any drug before (Except caffeine.... Can't go without that morning cup.... and afternoon cup.... and good night cup....).

I've done heroin a number of times, I do hydro's and oxy's all the time ( Most I've ever gotten is occasional cravings), fucked with LSD, LSA, and Shrooms a couple times.

17. I tried ecstacy because I got as much as I wanted for free, and the only time I did it at first was with my boyfriend who I trusted cause he used to do it everyday.

The first time I did acid, I was 15 and I didn't know. Some jackass gave it to me at a party in the form of a lollipop. That kind of sucked.

I tried pills because I needed something I could do in the house without it smelling.

I tried coke because I wanted to show my ex boyfriend that I could do it and be fine. Stupid, I know.

The first time I did heroin, I didn't know it was heroin. I was told it was ecstacy but after I snorted it the guy I got it from was like "oops. not ecstacy. my bad."
    I ended up throwing up for an hour straight and when I went to lay down I yelled at the bed because it was moving too much and breathing to heavy when I was trying to sleep.
    damn bed.

18. Again, you can find MANY scary stories with just about any drug. It depends where you look and the media isn't going to report on the non-scary stories of PCP. You hear about the stereotypical drunk beating his wife, getting into bar fights, sometimes killing people, etc.. so why don't you call alcohol a fucked up drug as well? A large portion of murders occur while someone is drunk so you might as well.

19. I actually started popping pills when I was 13-14, my friend broke his leg and I payed him 20 bucks for 13 m360 vikes. Even before that I always wanted to try weed and was interested in hard drugs. I just like the way my brain thinks when I'm feeling good, it takes a good opiate high every now and then to remind myself that Im alive and should be living life to the fucking fullest, fuck worries and anxiety.