For people that have bought the mflb from puffitup.com

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GKCzar, Nov 12, 2012.

1. I need help in choosing of where to order the mlfb. Puffitup seems to have some great deals, this one in particular:
    Magic-Flight Launch Box is a small, fast, portable aromatherapy vaporizer usable by anyone, anywhere, anytime. It provides a convenient, reliable and efficient alternative to smoking. This vaporizer is made so well that it comes with a LIFETIME WARRA
    I just wanted to see if anyone got this combo. How is the grinder? Is this the latest model of the mflb? Does puffitup ship with the black id(for warranty purposes) on the mflb?

Another option is blissville with this combo:
    Magic-Flight Launch Box Kit

I just wanted to have a 4 piece grinder that would collect keif for me. So I would rather get the puffitup combo with the 4 piece if it is decent quality.

Thanks for the help. Happy vaping:smoking:

2. there are lots of deals on ebay. Some of them are 2011 models , but it's probably no difference.

3. I don't really trust eBay. Have read reviews on here where it was the old model(no lock in lid) and the ID number sanded off as well.
    Would rather order from a reputable online store. Thank you though.

4. well as long as the seller sold many and has a high 99 percent rep , with paypal it should be pretty safe. Just saying that , cuz i think ur missing out on the convenience of ebay.

5. I went through puffit's eBay account. I got combo #8, the 4 piece grinder and the air tight case. I like it. The case is pretty legit although the grinder doesn't fit in it. I thought I made a good choice.