Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For now I HATE QUICK FIX SYNTHETIC URINE!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by botanist77, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Maybe they dident hire you because you use abreviations to damn much.... and a permanent record, really?? lol in all seriousness maybe they hired someone else and u actually passsed?

2. Im picking up some tomorrow. A really close friend of mine has used QF three times at different labs in the past year. He even had one at the hospital. QF has yet to fail him. The most important thing about it is CHECK YOUR TEMPS!!! The only places that will make you whip it out in front of them is for gov, dot, or doc as you have no rights dealing with them. Make sure yall check your local state laws about synthetic pee pee:D

3. I used quick fix plus today, it was a 2011 batch. The cup had a built in slot on the side that the tester inserted some capsule i guess with liquid in it, once i had given her my sample. The job was at a local hospital where they tested me on site. Has anyone used quick fix and had a similar test done? I've had multiple drug tests for sports and none of the tests were done with a capsule that was added. Thanks, and if I get the job or hear back that i failed I will post.

4. Passed a LabCorp drug test using a December 2010 batch of Quick Fix Plus. I was worried because it was a little bright but I guess that didn't matter. Now I start my first day of work today! :)

5. i couldnt dissagree with this advice any more

6. ditto. QF is awesome

7. This thread rose from the grave like Altered Beast.

8. no you wont

9. #69 davidj, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
    just took my test at concentra. One piece of advice - buy the 'quick fix plus'. It really was JUST enough for the line they drew on the cup. Will update with results (unlike most of you).

Batch - P2A-11

10. passed

11. awesome. thank you.

12. you had to use the whole bottle even with the qf plus? my test only used half and when i bought it they told me its enough for 2 tests

13. #73 davidj, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011

I had to use the entire 3 oz bottle of qf plus to fill up to the line drawn by the collector, yes. I was surprised myself but it took the whole bottle. She casually drew it, afterwords she filled two vials and poured the rest out.

I'm stressing myself out now, going over every "quick fix" "uric acid" post i can find. I'm not in any of those states but i'm still nervous.

edit: (for those reading this years from now) I called spectrum to change my order to plus just in case last minute, sure glad I did. Possibly could have passed with the regular bottle, but better safe than sorry.

14. as promised, an update. I passed! Good luck to all with test and career

15. Nice two people say that qf worked for them. Whats up with uric acid?

16. #76 davidj, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011
    from what I can gather having done a considerable amount of research into the subject, three states (hawaii, oregon and washington) can potentially test for uric acid. From what I understand, this is an unusal procedure done mostly to confirm suspicions of synthetic urine and not always performed. The few reports that I have come accross do indeed look 'sketchy' however there is potential that some if not all of them are indeed legitimate.

Another way to check that synthetic urine is not real, is to do a genetic test on the urine sample however this is apparently illegal in most states without the donors consent.

17. Thats comforting to hear davidj, I took a test at cocentra a few days ago and have been sh*tting a brick bc of this uric acid stuff. Hopefully I end up ok, I got the temp to a perfect 98-96 degrees. My friend who uses it has high praise for Quick Fix and mentioned that it worked for him and 3 of his friends.

18. haha - been there. This is the third time i've used QF, but the last time was over three years ago so I was a little concerned about labs "catching up". Obviously i'm in the clear and soon you will be too.

Please be sure to post your success (when you have it) for the next guy. Success stories are a huge comfort to people in our boat.

19. #79 EchoFoxtrot, Jun 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2011
    QUICK FIX WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!!!

I have used it as recently as last week, and as long as you are able to covertly deposit a sample within the temperature range needed (and enough of it), you WILL PASS a urine drug test that is legally conducted by the lab.

(In this post I wont get into the whole potential uric acid testing that is said to be happening at a few places out west. like Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington state, )

I WILL SAY however, that the regular quick fix bottle is JUST ENOUGH to make it to the line the nurse marks on the side of the little cup you pee into.... SO, if you spill a few drops because you are nervous....OR IF the nurse makes the line a bit too high...YOU WILL BE SCREWED! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting the QF PLUS just to make sure you have enough.
    I wonder if someone can help me with a question I have. I have been searching posts with not much luck.
    As a contractor working from time to time at a power plant in LOUISIANA, I have to abide by the project rules. If I leave the project to work on other jobs, and it is longer than 7 days before I return...I must take a drug test when I return. I learned last week that it is Urine, AND SALIVA ...THEY DO BOTH right then. I obviously have the urine end taken care of...BUT the saliva test would nail me. I see TONS OF oral/saliva drug test products out there...but can’t find opinions or user reviews anywhere. I see everything from "GUM" that works in 30 seconds, to mouthwash.
    If any of you all have ever used these products, I would greatly appreciate some feedback on brands that work best. Or worst for that matter... With all these different products, and their prices being pretty high, I just want to rest easy knowing that I have the best stuff out there in my possession and ready to go.......Take care everyone!

20. I got the job...so this stuff works. The thing that sucks is they randomly drugtest, there is 300 people in the company. They randomly select 15 people to get tested (5% chance of getting tested)3 times a year. They let you know in the morning, and then you are to schedule to go to the drug test at either quest or concentra later in the day. I am at a crossroads of determining if I want to keep smoking. I know I could more likely than not pass doing the quick fix thing. If you were in my shoes what would you do?