For me, weed and alcohol dont mix well

Discussion in 'General' started by NeverMind94, Apr 4, 2013.

1. I usually get light headed and feel drunk 10X faster cuz I'm a lightweight. I got high and came home for dinner an sister gave me wine and damn I feel fucked. My moms home too. Hopefully I won't be caught lol

Only you can finish th

2. Yeah usually a good way to fall asleep lol

3. Yeah if I do one then the other i'll be okay, but if I do them simultaneously I usually end up puking or passing out

4. I'm the same way.

The only times I've ever thrown up from drinking or toking is when I mix the two.

5. It use to give me the spins which is never good..
    and i also think of this song by Wiz every time i do it haha

I've been smokin', I've been drinkin'
    I don't know what I was thinkin'
    I've been high all weekend
    Drunk as fuck but still tweakin' -Wiz Khalifa!

you ever been high all weekend!?

6. I use to get blowed from the two substances back in the day. I still do, but it's random. Now, ill have a few drinks just for a buzz, and stick with the herb. More weed less drink is what works for me.

7. I felt better after dinner

Only you can finish th

8. What? What? A 40oz to Freedom & some ganja. I'm always down.

9. Why would you worrie about it, if your legal? Lol, but yeah drinking and smoking for me = to do something incredibly stupid. Not pleasant.

10. She is weird about alcohol as my dad alcoholic. So last time i was drunk at hone she threw me out. If I was a parent is rather have a drunk son at hone then out on the street. Anyways I was worried about the high.

Only you can finish th

11. I cant drink with out smoking. Well I can it just takes me a ridiculous amount to get as drunk as I want to be. But I can smoke smoke some and drink 1 or 2 4 packs and feel damn nice off it.

Come to think of it... I smoke and drink every day at the same time. I love that shit.

12. One usually leads me to overdo the other-I either smoke and then drink too much because or drink and the smoke too much.

13. There may be a higher rate of puking or passing out but I sure damn love smoking a nice fat blunt or joint when I'm drunk. It fucks me up big time.

14. Yeah; a lot of people are like this, i used to be like this when i was younger i think your body grows accoustmed to getting cross faded after a while its alright.