Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For me, 4/20 was just not meant to be.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jizzledfreq, Apr 18, 2013.

1. I swear every year 4/20 comes around I begin to get excited just to smoke some weed on the national weed smokers holiday (I don't care, it's just nice). But for some unforeseen circumstances it seems my energies repel any and all people who have weed for the few days.

Last year it came around I had asked my GF's dad who knows a grower to hook it up with an ounce, he was like yeah man no problem! I gave him the money a few days early just in case he couldn't get it same day, but lo and behold he took his sweet ass time getting it to me (he lives right down the street, and didn't give it to me until after 4/20) so that 4/20 was a bust.

This 4/20 also seems like its going to be a big bust to. My dealer who ALWAYS can get it too me same day, and any weight, who I've been going through for about a year or two now, all of a sudden tells me he might not be able to find any body to hook me up with a quarter. I'm getting a feeling that this 4/20 is going to be a big bust too, I don't really know any other stoners either. It sucks to because I bought a Sharpstone Grinder which came with a Cali Crusher Pollen press, and now I won't get to break a nug up on 4/20.

I give up on 4/20, hopefully you guys have a fun one, smoke some weed for me.

2. Go to your local 420 celebrations. If you can't find weed there you're fucked :(

3. That's why u gotta prepare early. I'm trying to make plans now. Lol.

4. Well all my 4/20s I've been in situations where I can't smoke... Have yet to celebrate 4/20 in all my years of smoking.

5. That's why I'm trying to get it a few days earlier, I don't know if all the MMJ patients gobbled up all the weed or if the area went dry because of 4/20 because not too long ago he was able to get me some dense potent buds.

None here man, I live in the Bitterroot Valley, and while there are plenty hippies and weed friendly people, they wont be out in the open smoking weed, it's a small town where I live. Other stoners just don't seem interested in meeting new people. My only other option is to find a high schooler I used to work with who knows all the stoners in town.