Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For Joint Smokers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KushMonkey69, May 3, 2012.

1. I usually smoke bongs so I wouldn't know much about this, in fact I'm just trying to teach myself how to roll off a thread here. However with papers, do you really think the fact you are inhaling paper smoke really matters? If you do then what type of papers are more "healthy" ? My guess would be the ones with 100% cellulose/clear papers? Would you consider this better than inhaling butane from a bowl, plus is not changing your water or cleaning it often bad for your lungs?

Not a health freak I just want some real answers/facts because I haven't come over a concrete answer. Thanks blades :smoke:

2. I have tried all kinds of papers I like silver rizzla best but the cellulose ones are the easiest roll I've noticed thanks to those I learned how to roll. And because they have no gum strip they stick anywhere so it's easier to roll.

3. I've always thought cellulose papers are better after all there's cellulose in the bud your smoking too just in lower quantities, imo bongs are healthier unless your taking Mega hits from a 6ft bong but I still only smoke Js, the experience is better & lasts longer

Silva kings rizla brand is what Ive used consistantly for years

4. So are these just personal preferences or the generally accepted best papers?

5. Raws are dope but hard to roll with. I'd start off with rizlas or easy widers which are both easy to roll, off those you will learn to roll and then you can find the ones you like once you learn to roll a good doob

6. #6 Deleted member 409203, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2023

7. Well joints waste more weed than bongs and you can buy hemp wick to light your bong with.

8. [quote name='"EasternSmoker"']Well joints waste more weed than bongs and you can buy hemp wick to light your bong with.[/quote]

I figure with tolerance taken into account if you smoke joints all the time you'll get the same effects from the same amount off weed vs smoking bongs all the time & then I bring the Bong out when I wanna get really fcked