Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For how many days is marjuanna detectable in the blood?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SEAN666, Jan 11, 2012.

1. For how many days is marjuanna detectable in the blood?

2. Depends how much and how often you smoke. Anywhere from 10-30 days

3. If I havent smoked in like a week then smoke this friday and need it to be out on Monday

4. One to many......

Lol but a good month...depending on if you try to make it go faster

5. no. if you're going to be tested just don't smoke, especially if its court. I can't see how all of you can;t last a couple months without smoking..

6. [quote name='"SEAN666"']

If I havent smoked in like a week then smoke this friday and need it to be out on Monday[/quote]

How often do you usually smoke and how long have you smoked for?

7. it can stay in your system for over a month.

8. Not long enough...

9. i would refrain from smoking lol especially if its a blood test..

really depends on how fast you burn fat, considering its stored in it :smoke:

10. Check out the norml website. They have a section devoted to drug testing tips. Lots of good info. Its detectable way longer in urine than blood.

11. I smoked every other day for a week. i got tested 8 days later and was clean

12. Top sticky should be useful

13. norml says only a few hours

14. Everyone is idiots it stays in your system for like a month but is only detectable for about 1-2 weeks

15. Unless your a fatass with a low metabolism then it's longer

16. If u need to get it out of your system u need to drink cranberry juice and workout plus drink lots of water

17. That does absolutely nothing to get the THC out of your system.

THC is fat soluble. That means, that it is stored into the fat. The only way to truly get the THC out of your system is to sweat it out/wait it out.

Cranberry juice and drinking water only helps the day of the drug test when you are trying to dilute the specimen.

18. [quote name='"miztokealot"']

That does absolutely nothing to get the THC out of your system.

THC is fat soluble. That means, that it is stored into the fat. The only way to truly get the THC out of your system is to sweat it out/wait it out.

Cranberry juice and drinking water only helps the day of the drug test when you are trying to dilute the specimen.[/quote]

No it actually helps that's why u have to drink it and then work out after

19. Im pretty sure in the blood it only stays in there as long as you are high for, after that it is in your fat and expelled through urine.

20. #20 blankbrain, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    Don't smoke friday if this test means anything to you..