For how long you can keep using your mixed solution?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Maxmaxmax, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Hi all,

I was wondering, say I use for irrigation 10 liter for a week- what I usually do is take ten liters once a week and then mixing nutrients (house and garden).

In a week, Im out of water, and then taking fresh water and making solution again.

Ignoring the element of increasing ratio of nutrients by the plant phase, my question is,

Can I make 40 liter and use it for 4 weeks?

The allegedly issues will be

- Nutrients may going through some chemical reactions after mixing them, and maybe after some time, it is not good as it should be, and you must make a fresh new one.

-PH . I use the ph +\- for setting the right ph level. Have heard it last for a week or so only, and then PH kinda unbalancing and the solution gets back to its Original water PH.

So, if it is realy lasts for short period of time, how long could it be? A week? Two? A month?

Was thinking however, that even if it is true about th PH levels, perhaps i can set the PH again after a week without needing fresh water and nutrients . Or maybe you cannot do it twice (?)

So, what are my options?
    Im trying to get best or good enough results, with making water solutions as less often as possible - at least not every single week.

Thank you all guys, appreciate it