Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For girl smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allend10289, Feb 19, 2009.

1. whats your favorite kind of weed, or strain? im doing a project for my pychology class and am testing both males and females on the top or common strains.

2. i like a good sativa

3. is there a particular sativa strain name? like the name of the weed?

4. sorry to intrude on your post, but name recognition is not a major factor, there's no true way to tell whether or not ur smoking what someone claims it might be, you can make a educated guess based on whether or not its sativa, or indica dominant, or a mixture of both, i think u should focus more on why males/females perfer the more indica type high over sativa ... etc. juss a thought.

5. true true just that certain names include whether its indica or sativa. your right just that im gunna have to wright down some names to emphasiaze the strain. yes i am focusing more on the strain aspects since there is more chemistry there. its all good man thanks though