Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Come on, Ham!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Fighting for that champions league spot and watching Cristiano lose 4-0 to Brighton, what a great year of Prem League :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. This has been one of the few football delights I've felt in the last couple of months. Fucking brilliant :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Damn it Villa! WTF was that?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. 2-0 and then City scores 2 in 2 minutes. Deep down I knew that was gonna happen lol

Felt that possibility of a 3-3 though so I was holding out till the last second lol

Good fookin year, but a champions league final loss would put a dent in it I feels

Sent from my moto g stylus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Even though I'm a United fan I despise City a lot more than Liverpool and wanted LP to win.

I actually called my brother who's a LP fan right before city scored their first goal and told him he's about to win a title. Oops :bang:

It reminded me of Aguero's goal in 2012 vs QPR. :mad2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. City is just quality. Would feel worse if it was against another silly Manager, but Pep puts in the work as well so it's a respectable loss I guess.

The Prem is always crazy so who knows how next year will be with The Gunners getting back to their old ways. Chelsea I'm sure will be taken over again or maybe will just fall

Haven't got Fifa 22 and im just thinking I'll wait for 23 lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. My homie has a season ticket for the villa... I've been invited to go watch home games a few times but never gone because if United scored I'd have to celebrate then I'd probably get done over by the villa fans :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. [​IMG]

This is the first time I've ever heard of Brentford. :bang:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Fuck yeah I've got the United 3rd kit on the way in the mail :hello: mu3r.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. What's every 1s predictions this season??? I've got a feeling Newcastle will hit top 4 with the way they keep spending lol

13. Just want United to crumble again 9-0 could've very well put Pool back in it for the end of the race. Season is always a long one though.

Injuries and lame international duties

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Well, well, well. Look who finally won a match.

Started from the bottom, now we only near the bottom. Well played, Ham.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. #15716 BrewsnWeed666, Sep 26, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
    Oh hell yeah I did a tour of Old Trafford today with my homie... It was dope as fuck!!!
    IMG_20220926_114542.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. They even let you do a walk out to The Stone Roses like United do it was lit!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Countdown to World Cup, lads!

Who are we punting?

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. If my boys score a single goal it will be the most successful World Cup in our history lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. You're Canadian, aren't you? You drew one hell of a group, but I do love an underdog story.

My loyalties lie with England, but French blood runs through my veins so I can't help myself there. And of course I want to see the Socceroos do well, but nobody's holding any breath.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1