Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. UNITED HAVE BEAT RB LEIPZIG 5-0!!!!!!! Greenwood,Martial scored & Rashford got a hattrick:jump::jump::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl: OLES AT THE WHEEL!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. @Nex420 damn dude Arsenal beat United 1-0 earlier :hide::laughing:

How the fuck we go from beating RB Leipzig 5-0 to losing 1-0 :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gotcha at home too ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Y'all I was supposed to start my 8v8 indoor league this Sunday, but the games were moved to a Wednesday night. Was postponed "Due to opening day of Hunting" Should've stayed at the other place I was playing at on Tuesday nights

Sent from my moto g stylus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Diego Maradona aka the hand of God has died aged 60 of a heart attack

6. Fuck off you dumb lonely prick. Nobody here likes you. You literally get banned EVERY time you join you sad fuck.

7. I'm going through some footie withdrawal. Real, refined, European football.

Try as I might, I just can't bring myself to give a damn about Aussie rules or rugby.

8. Rugby is good but I agree, just doesn’t wet my whistle like some European futbol.

We’ve got some decent champions league matchups going on tomorrow :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Get it on the streams, no?

Personally I love playing 5-a-sides and tuning in to watch matches (monitoring league tables always gives me hard on too for some reason), but the whole bubble that surrounds football - the money, the world cups built on the back of slavery, agents, over twenty Fifa execs have been banned for corruption in the past 10 years - is fucked. So I give less and less of a shit about it all as the years pass. Still love to watch though. And you're right, when I was in Aussie a few years ago, it was obvious they all just loved their full power ruckus sports - which are great in their own right, they don't quite have the finesse of footie though, do they.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Days like tomorrow are one of the few days that I'll throw support behind Man U. :laughing:

I think it's quite apt to say that the Australian obsession with sport is quite unrefined. Even their cricket is full on :laughing:

I haven't had much luck with live streams, and I'm not usually keen enough to go out of my way to watch after the fact unless it's a match I'm invested in. And since most games are on right around the time I have to leave for work in the morning, all effort goes out the window.

All of this is just making excuses. Got to keep my reputation as a whinging pom, after all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Well... United dropped the fucking ball, didn't they?

But the PSG lads killed it, so... :hello:

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Fuck yeah United just beat Wolves with a 90+3 minute goal to put us 2nd in the league!!!!
    9A8a.gif

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lockdown won't affect the league will it? Honestly haven't really been watching the games as to why I haven't posted in here.

I just really wanna play some indoor soccer y'all. Gonna be renting the field as much as I can when possible. Drop ins are fun af

• Winner Winner x 1

14. Lockdown shouldn't effect football because they test them ect, they'll be no fans at any games for the next month though :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  15. @AhToker I've only just seen Southampton did Liverpool 1-0.. this is how I found out lmaooooo

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah idk what's going on Can't really criticise anything or anyone since I haven't watched in a while.

Fuck Neville too lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. It was a 2 min goal by Ings I haven't seen any highlights or anything :laughing:, if United win there next match we'll go top of the table :sneaky:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Well serves us right. I mean Ings is a talent, but he's no Bobby or Mane. Was better than having Balotelli or Lambert that's for sure

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Fuck having Balo in the team:laughing::laughing: I remember him refusing to play for city :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

20. UNITED BEAT BURNLEY 1-0 WITH A POGBA GOAL... THAT MEANS WE'RE 1ST IN THE LEAGUE BY 3 POINTS WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 2