Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. i hope so man, a title challenge from liverpool would be rockin'! klopp is entertaining and so is his team. it's just so top heavy this year, you can make an argument for a lot of different teams. if last year was awesome for the underdog story, this year is like an epic showdown between giants

i think everton was a team that should have been pushing for top 4 the last few seasons, they wouldn't surprise me at all by doing it this year and i can't discount arsenal, especially after an off season where they more or less splashed the cash. if santi's injury derailed them last year, no such thing can happen this season because of their depth

2. bump

• Like Like x 1
  3. Damn this thread got lost along the way eh...

Champion's League tonight. Might watch Monaco v Spurs. Spurs needing the win, Falcao finding form again with Monaco.. Could be a goodie.

Watched Real smash Atletico at the weekend too. They were really really good, Isco and Marcelo in particular I thought were outstanding, so much tidy passing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Remember when Leicester City were good? Man, they're in seeerious trouble now

5. Man City supporter here, really hope Chelsea doesnt win this year. I can live with Liverpool or even Tottenham getting top spot but please dont let Chelsea get it

thats all

actually no its not, I hope Anthony Martial can get moved out of Manchester United because he is my favorite player and it is kind of a catch-22 in my fandom

• Like Like x 1
  6. New to forum but glad to see a footy thread on the go.

My team's a lower league scottish mob (wont say who as it will give location away) I will say we're pretty shite though.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ayy this place got a bump.

Aye Scottish football's shite, but it's our shite. :love-m3j:

Don's fan. Finding it quite embarrassing that we're level on points with Rangers as they are an absolute shambles currently, but och weeel.

Kudos to Tommy Wright & St Johnstone... Been punching well above their weight for many seasons now.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #14988 Mitch All Together, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    Haha, aye. It truly is shite (this is starting to sound like the scotland's shite speech from trainspotting)

Your lot are doing not too badly just now. 2nd place is there to fight for, rangers have been wank last few weeks and the slide could continue.

9. Hey yall, long time no talk. Liverpool is still my love. We've been in a rut, but weve shown so much of our potential. Sucks it all went downhill since Mane was out, we need to stop relying on one player like we did with Suarez. We will find that form again and hopefully secure a solid top 4 spot

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ajax beat Lyon 4-1 today. Can't believe that happened

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Hi everyone, I'm new here and a fan of Manchester United. Can't say how happy I am this season, after all the troubles from these four previous seasons.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Who else cheers madrid?

13. I've been a Munician (Manchester United fan) for 6 years. Really miss the formation with Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggs & Scholes.

• Agree Agree x 1

14. Are you stupid billy? The world cups free to watch on TV.. Also advertising illegal streams is against the rules.. Reported.

15. I'm a Bit late to the thread but hell yeah dude United where a force with Ronnie Giggsy Rooney n Scholes..

I'll never forget when Scholes came out of retirement to play against City that was amazing.. + that overhead kick by Rooney to win the Derby against City? Man we used to be a force..

16. That's true, we are flying high then Sir was off to be the coach. Our team is not really good in deep right now.

17. Funny how far Manchester United has fallen this year. COYS

18. This year?? 3 games into the league lol hardly fallen have we..

19. The writing is on the wall. Jose Mourinho is gonna be canned at the end of the year, if not during the season. Still a global power, but they have seemed to have lost a lot of respect this year. I know, its early. I just enjoyed watching the Spurs kick some butt in Old Trafford for once. This might be the year we win the Prem. The Glazer's wont let United go down easily though. They will be back, unfortunately. Zidane will prolly be the next manager, I think. Which is a great choice obviously.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. I want Jose gone he's trash lol Zidane I wouldn't mind as a manager maybe he'll attack the players like he did in the world cup..

• Like Like x 1