Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Joey Barton? Yeah he's obviously just fucked in the head if that's who you're thinking about. He's been in trouble off the field before with the police and it was his brother who killed a black man (racist attack) with a hatchet. Think the whole family is pretty fucked up tbh.

2. yep, that's the guy.

3. Also on the Shawcross incident, i think he feels bad enough as it is to be honest, if i broke someones leg like it would be the worst feeling in the world, just seeing the effect of what you've done to a person.
    There was no malicious intent in the tackle so i don't think he deserves punishment. I'm sure he feels bad enough already, I mean, look at his reaction after the tackle!

4. ^^ Exactly. There was no malicious intent, it wasn't from behind and he wasn't the last man; therefore it wasn't a red card. He was obviously distraught as any normal person would be, especially when Ramsey is such a young guy with a (hopefully still) promising career ahead of him. Hope he makes a speedy and full recovery.

You watching England tonight then?

5. yeah i might do, i've also got pretty high hopes for this summer at the world cup, we've got a good team and as long as we haven't got many major injuries i recon we'll do really well, especially if rooney keeps his form and his heading up!

6. wow what a champions league this year. i'm thinking lyon v barca final, which is hard to guess the winner but i'm goin with barca because of messi. 4 goals in one game? he's superman right now.

7. The Munich boys are on fire. A 7-0 rout of Hanover 96 today. It's going to be a tough test against Lyon. I think a lot of people don't give Lyon a lot of credit. The Champions League Final will be Bayern vs Barca.

8. Whats the thoughts for the big games coming up?

Premiership title? i want man utd to win it cos i cant stand chelsea, but i cant see chelsea slipping up at stoke.
    equally in the FA cup final against portsmouth, cant see chelsea losing.

Champions League Final will be interesting though, Hope bayern win.:smoke:

9. Club: Fc Barcelona all the way..I've followed them since I was 3.
    National: It makes me sad to say this but Peru..I'm doomed to watch all other nations qualify for the rest of my life :(

10. chelsea for the EPL title..inter for the champions league title..

11. Favorite teams:
    Werder Bremen (just qualified for the CL like an hour or two ago!) and we're in the final of the Deutscher Pokal!
    Manchester City
    Germany National
    In Spain i guess Barça (not to be too generic but i just love the way they play)
    Italy i guess inter (i hate italian football but inter barely has any italian players that start lol they are all brazilians and argentinians good luck in the CL final :))
    although i would rather Bayern wins the CL final cuz i love germany but w e well c

12. Chelsea will win the premiership this season
    Bayern the Champions league
    and COMMON fulham in the Europa cup final!

13. well done dundee united ;)

LOVE IS IN THE AIR.

14. u are one for two so far and one more to go lol

15. Brilliant thread mate , i think i mebbes come across you at Genaurdis ? Maybe not , i remember seeing a dude wearing a Liverpool top.I noticed cos im from the UK , Scotland , home of the famous Glasgow Rangers Scottish Champions.2009 & 2010

[​IMG]

16. #116 Ooh Ahh Samaras, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    BOOOO Fuck yer rangers mon the hoops!

rangers fans....
    [​IMG]

scum!!!

17. Scottish Champions once again , enjoy your sour grapes.

18. It seems that the new Red Bulls Stadium has hyped things up a bit. Usually when I watch a mls game you see like 10 fans there lol, Red Bulls home games place looks pretty well packed. Checked out ticket pricing, many seating areas sold out months in advance! Probably was a good choice building the Stadium in New Jersey's #1 Soccer town (the youths from there are repeat champions, high school holds the record with 23 championships! That was a couple years back, not sure how they have done in the last few years)

Favorite MLS team. Red Bulls (gotta represent the local!)

19. Champion's league final last night was so dull, Inter, even though they're a great team, play the most boring football.
    Did anyone watch the Championship Playoff final, Blackpool vs Cardiff...What a game!

20. I think with team USA qualifying for the 2010 World cup is going to make an impact on how Americans look on the game.I see little reason they shouldnt do well.
    The opening game June 12 with England will tell its own story.