For Experts

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by green bloood, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Hi
    i really have 2 outdoors plants. and they're 50 days old. the temp begin to increase to 100 F in daytime, and 77 F at night. its now 12 hours daytime and 12 hours at night, and i'm thinking to remove them to shadow from 11 am to 3 pm . then , at 3 pm i returned them to sun. According to that the result of light of the sun will be 8 hours of direct sun light and 16 hours is shadow. Whats your opinion knowing that i removed one of them to shadow from 4 pm to sunset which means i decreased 2 hours of sun light ? I noticed that she begin grow very fine. but the other one which i didn't removed growed very fine but i noticed that leaves begin to be yellow.
    i want u help me guys and How can i make my babies grow faster and bigger buds ?

thanks

2. shadows not going to be enough, and I myself don't believe in making them grow "faster" outside.

the yellow leaves could be from a lot of things....

3. yellow leafs cal def/n def or something, need pics bro.

Does it yellow from the bottom or from the top?

4. Grow faster or flower faster? Cutting hours only initiates flower, cutting hours more only effects yield, not flower time.