For everyone that helped me along the way

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MrAnonymous420, Jun 5, 2019.

1. The blue dream auto is finally done and now curing. So here's some pics that was made possible with y'alls help![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. It looks very nice congrats dude

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks! I still have a photo period grand daddy I am harvesting tomorrow and a photo period sour grape I'm going to give a few more days. Grand daddy has quite a bit of amber probably should have harvested today and sour grape is just starting to amber out

4. Nice, i also have 2 grandaddys going atm. When u get a chance id be curios to see how she looks

• Like Like x 1
  5. Of course! I will take more pics tomorrow before I cut her down[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Wow i love the color on yours heres mine in comparison, im trying to bring more purple out like how youve got, how many days since you flipped the lights to 12/12, maybe i just need to wait 4FB232DF-6982-48EE-A132-63D232E2B3CE.png

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks gorgeous! It's on week 10 flower, switched to 10 hr days a week ago.. From what I've read, giving it a little colder nights the last 2 weeks will help the purple come out

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hmm ill see what another week of flushing will do, coldest it gets atm at night is like 65 unfortunately but i can hope so! Im excited to see your harvest pics of her tomorrow though great job man

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's about the same temp mine gets at night. And I will make sure to post pics! Thank you and yours looks like it's coming along great too!

10. Congrats

• Like Like x 1
  11. Congrats man

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks guys

• Like Like x 1
  13. GDP, she's crazy now without the trellis lol[​IMG][​IMG]

14. .[​IMG][​IMG]

15. Looking great !! Your buds are beautiful

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thank you, I've decided after I trimmed them it could be beneficial to give them another day under the lights so I'm postponing harvest until tomorrow lol

17. Good job, enjoy the fruits of your labor :)