Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

for ever alone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcasprin, Jul 4, 2012.

1. ive just turned 19 i moved around allot found it hard to fit in ect and now settled down in a area where ive been for the last year in college but fins it hard to meet new friends. people i know from class ect have there own circle of friends that i cant get into.... i was ment to go to a house party where people would sleep the night but got given the excuse "there's not enough room....maybe next time" story of my life.

im not even socially awkward or have a social anxiety i actually enjoy going out drinking and clubbing and pulling girls but just have no one to go with :

life seems to be against me and i do everything in my power to get out there i started lifting weights 6 months ago and gained some muscle and bought some fitted shirts and going out cloths but never go out.... i just dunno what to do

2. dont give up man you just gotta find your nitch in life maybe bring enough weed with you one time to share with everyone at a party and give it time you willl find friends

3. i would smoke a bong with ya man

4. I feel ya man. Just start hanging out with some people and you'll meet other people.

5. #5 BudButler, Jul 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
    ya know what man if your ever in Oregon usa hit me up on here ill chill with you man

takin a bong rip in your name

6. Your first mistake is using an internet meme to explain your current social issues.

The proof is in the giga pudding.

7. Its all about your mindset. You keep thinking that way and life is gonna keep throwing you Shit. I am in a ssinilar situation as yourself, and was in a negative mindset the vast majority of my life. While in that mindset nothing went well for me. Bad Shit happened at work. I got cheated on etc. I broke up with my gf at the time and decided to take the next several months to examine myself, my beliefs, and my very core of my being. I sunk away from people more so I could think.

In my soul searching I started not only searching myself, but I went a step deeper I studied the universe. In my philosophy we are one with everything, so I thought if I learned a little moreabout the world we live in I may learn a bit more about myself. If you have ever studied quantum mechanics you will know what I mean. Our thoughts can effect the course of events. At a quantum level subatomic particles are superimposed in millions of possible locations simultaneously until WE act upon them. That means we interact with the universe on its most fundamenta level on a daily basis, with our minds.

Chackras are real. Matter dosent exist, and we are all made of energy. These fields of energy ripple across time and space causing interactions that may reap real life actions, much like the butterfly effect. Possitive thinking creates possitive energy, negative thinking creates nagative. Call me crazy but I influence the world around me on a daily basis by manipulating my mindset.