?for dicksmart girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 805toda520, Sep 10, 2008.

1. So i recently was with a girl who told me i didnt measure up to her standards so i need to know penis sizes y'all have, um, experienced.This was really awkward and its been buggin me so please tell me eight inches is enough.

2. hell no!! :eek: ..no wonder you couldn't satisfy her!

hahahahahahaha.. just messin' man!!

3. Thats stupid on her part... Im a lil over 8 inches... but average is slightly below 6 your good

4. That's a bit unbelievable that you're that large and she's saying something like that, she must only have sex with freaks of nature if she thinks 8 inches doesn't measure up because that is way above average. Either that or she's just been with a lot of men to where she did get those huge ones from time to time. She could very well be referring to the thickness not measuring up though.

I don't have a huge one but she always seems to be satisfied, I am usually the one who has the problem in that department and I am definitely not packing 8 inches. She seems to have orgasms more frequently than I do. :eek:

5. you should be horse whipped

6. you know.... if you're 8 inches.. and she's saying that you can't measure up -- are you lying about something? ;)

just kidding! does she have a large cooch? or have a tendency for monsters of cock?

7. she must've been ran through before

8. Tell her to quit bitching. She's probably like in the 0.1 % amount of the female population who would bitch at something like that.

9. She's an idiot, 8 inches is plenty big enough =]

10. how many orgasms did i give you again? =]

11. Oh, all together? Or just that one time? ;]

12. both :smoking:

13. Alltogether, oh man i can't count that high. 10 at one time, that was amazing =]

14. haha i win

15. [​IMG]
    her vaj-jay must be this big

16. #16 WeedMan-420, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2008
    Oh shit if this is true were all fucked:eek:. But im working with like 7 and 1/2 on a good day and ive yet to have any problems..

17. lol i love how everyone's e-penis is ALWAYS like 2 inches over average

18. She has a bucket for a vagina.

19. [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. ^---bahhhh ahhahaha

yeah, don't ever let a chic fuck with you about the size or your package...

i did for a while, she was always talking about how her ex used to be beer bottle thick and 8-9 in long... even though i fucked her good and she got off "it wasn't the same"... i eventually told her to go fuck him then and that was that...

i've since been in more satifsying relationships where it never came up