...for Deftones fans.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Amentia, Jan 12, 2003.

1. i heard a rumor that deftones are gonna break up after their next album... is there anyone out there who can confirm this?

I know for a fact Chino's voice is fucking up, that shit sucks.

2. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*gasp*

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Man...... that's shitty. I love that band so much, and Chino is one of the best vocalists around right now... after Maynard from Tool. He has his side project Team Sleep.... they're pretty phat too :D

3. I wonder where you heard this from..Im gonna do some checking out. Im a huge fan of the deftones. Id hate for them to break up..it has been a while since Ive heard anything from them...ugh..and about chinos voice..I didnt know that it was 'going' ...maybe this has something to do with his live shows I saw lst year? i dunno, I couldnt get into them, he wasnt singing right, he didnt sound good at all.

4. I don't know about the deftones breaking up but i know after the next slipknot album they will break up.

5. I really hope they don't close up after this one!

I heard some rumours of Chino having trouble with his voice too.

I also heard that Steph plans to tune his guitar down to A#... for non-musicians that's pretty goddamn deep...!

6. Doesn't Munky from KoRn tune his down a whole octave??

7. everyones tuning down and breaking up.,.,

damn conspiracy

8. deftones are releasing an ablum in may, supposedly as of now, self titled...should be interesting seeing how his voice is going

9. Oh man, deftones being one of my fav bands that would really suck, lets hope its a rumor.