Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

for COLLEGE students

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Broosh, Oct 22, 2007.

1. do you ever smoke before class, or to class? bc i just rolled a quick joint and i don't usually like smoking before class.

does anyoen do it a lot?

2. I've done it a couple of times. You definitely need to be in the right frame of mind. I wouldn't smoke a whole joint, shit would crush me. I usually will only smoke prior to a big lecture class rather than a small discussion class.

3. I do it before every class and I enjoy the class a lot more and take better notes.

4. indica has been throwing off my concentration too much to smoke before class. i wish there was more sativa around here :(

5. I have a few times, I'm not much of a fan of it.

6. I'm done with college, but I never smoked before class. Sure I did it a couple times, but I was always spacing off cause class was so fuckin boring, and when it was over I realized I had no idea what had been discussed. College is too expensive and meaningful to piss it away like that, I had to stop. I always blazed after class though, I could do my homework much better that way. You just have to be responsible about smoking and it wont have negative effects on your life.

7. I live by what the person qouted in my sig says.

8. I find that it def. goes either way. Either I'm interested and take a lot of notes or just bored as fuck and let my mind just wander.

However, I would say regardless its better to go to class stoned than skip it cause of whatver reasons.

9. Never. Don't do it man, it's just not smart. Do you understand how much money you are paying for your classes?

THIS IS YOUR EDUCTATION, IT IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN GETTING HIGH.

I've smoked massive massive amounts of weed here at school, and I've never went to one class high. Only a late night study session taught by a student, and I didn't enjoy myself either!

My buddies and me, some are hardcore stoners, NEVER go to class high.

Do yourself a favor mang, don't do it again. That green will still be waiting for you 50 minutes from now.

10. I gave it a try and I went in high to all of my classes during my first month of school. I thought I had it under control, then I started going to classes sober...shit made so much more sense. I still don't study, but I went from getting c's average with no study effort, and things that I consider to be equivelant in diffuculty I'm doing noticably better in.

Also, for those boring classes (all of them to me I hate school, hence the no studying lol), being high makes them last so much longer (at least to me).

I guess it all depends on how high you get, what type of high you're getting, how early before class you smoke, (a lot of times if you smoke right before class you'll find these TREMENDOUS urges to just not go...), etc etc etc.

Try it in a class that you deem to be very easy, that takes the least amount of effort,...basically a class that you would consider cutting simply because you can do so and still have a great grade.

11. I often smoke before a class in which I don't have to interact with people. When I get high I have trouble dealing with people, cuz I am usually lost in my own high. The best is music class. Has anyone seen a phatty pipe organ solo while stoned?

12. without fail i have a joint/bong before every class/ tho all i have to do is make sum music :D

13. I dont mix priorities.

I go to my classes so i may retain info better(marijuana effects your short term memory while high).

It seems like a waste to go to class high just for the feeling.

By all means, please ignore this if you do smoke before class because it actually helps you.

But...school first and use marijuana as a reward. Makes it that much more sacred.

14. i haven't. but im sure i'd be more likely to sleep in class than i already am

15. Don't smoke indica and go. If you have some sativa, then you should definetly do it.

16. how do you concentrate while doing homework stoned? Ive tried and just cant do it. Do you have to smoke more often or something?

17. eh, i only do it if I know we're not gonna do much. For instanced I didnt blaze untill I finished my 8 page paper on the legacy of the bronze age

18. dude it is possible to smoke and be productive... not trying to rip on you or anything. Personally I can do anything i can do sober as good if not better high.

19. If you are new to weed it'll be tougher because you get a way stranger high when your still fresh. Also if you smoke shitty weed you'll be more prone to spacing out and having a serious case of I don't give a fuck.

20. I went high to my Kinesiology class hahah. It was like 50 guys in a gym hoopin it up and I was throwing up air balls and shit, it was hilarious