For Chinese People

Discussion in 'General' started by ByePhilipe, Dec 29, 2012.

1. That's cool. Are there any Asian threads?

2. Orange chicken, sesamae chicken, general tusu, crab ragoons, shrimp and fried rice...id fk some chinese food up anyday

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

3. General Tsos or however you spell it is fucking delicious. I don't think anyone can deny that whether it authentic or not.

4. This one asain I fucked deffinatly had a good time. ahha But she wasnt full blown asain...

5. do they really serve orange chicken, chow mein and fortune cookies and stuff in china? or is it allll westernized?

6. Yes!!!! i argue with the chinese ppl trying to figure out how u say it.

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

7. You might end up eating mice or dog though..

8. I know people who have done to Thailand and for sure ate dog from street vendors.

9. No way. You'll find steam rice and that's about it for similarities.

10. hahaha, omg i heard this story about how gen. tsao is supposedly an american dish, that pretty much started here. if i find the youtube vid i might post it, but then again idk if the guys were just fucking around or being totally serious.

btw. as a FULL asian, one who is pretty much Chinese. I approve of Panda Express. but only because it is decent take out chinese. for authentic, bomb shit that costs way more, it's not even a fair comparison.

11. i love asian food

12. If you call hentai brutal.

13. Would anyone consider asian people to be indians¿

14. Didn't the Kobe beef supply in Japan get a nice dose of radiation? That's why prices for it fell some..

Panda Express is like others said, Americanized.. It's not authentic by any means, and to be quite honest couldn't compare to REAL cooking of any kind.

Fast food is nasty.. unless you are drunk as hell after something and need something to shovel down your mouth. I would order a loco moco..

15. ......what? :confused: