For anyone who wants pictures of Osama's body

Discussion in 'General' started by abouttodeletethis, May 15, 2011.

1. They were being grown outside of the compound, which right outside the walls of the compound was a farmers field.

It was the farmers pot.. not his.

2. It looks like a transliteration of one of the Balkan languages. Like Serbian, Croatian, Slovenian, etc.

3. Id say the whole Osama thing is fake.
    I mean just like Sadaam, when he had duplicates etc.. and the amount of time Osama had to do things and set other shit up.And also the power he had..
    And going from "a cave" to " a mansion"?...
    And how the American Government wont even release a pic of his dead body, but yet they showed clips of people (Theyre own) jumping off The Twin Towers..
    No-offence but America is waay to full of conspiracy...

4. [​IMG]

5. i think theres something about this in arabic culture. people dont really use their left hands...or something....

anyone see the VGA cable in the last pic? wtf was that guy doing with his monitor when he was killed?

6. [​IMG]

7. i love how people know osama was left handed, the fuck do you get these facts from ?? hahah

8. i saw him write with his left hand when he signed my invoice for all that plutonium i sold him.

awww crap.

9. Can you talk about selling plutonium to terrorists on GC or is that against the rules?

10. Osama isn't dead because he doesn't exist. It's a conspiracy, the same reason we havn't caught him is the same reason you will NEVER see his picture (until they can get a photoshop worthy enough to release to the public).

11. Yup. Way too young.

I love how nobody could find the dude for a decade but you guys know which wrist he wore his watch on.

:laughing: You guys are fucked up.

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's not rocket science

13. I think the pics will come out with the next "wiki leaks" or something similar. Or the next elected republican president will probably display them to the public within a week of taking office.

14. Nope. Wikileaks is done. Too many retards believed the lie it put our safety at risk.

15. #35 GetaJoB, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011

i didnt know osama was dead until around 3pm this afternoon bro.

@ craiggers they wipe their asses with the left hand. that is all.

16. I'm right handed and I wear my watch on my right wrist! Don't know why, just feels right.

lol the title, maybe?

I think it has something to do with not using toilet paper and wiping their butts
    with their left hands... hahaha

17. His page on the FBI site said he is left handed and I believe that there were videos of him writing or eating with his left hand

18. Touche...touche. :D

19. #40 Ayron, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    They don't use their left hands cause people wiped their ass with their left hand before they had toilet paper so shaking with your left hand is insulting so i imagine using it for other things would kinda be the same. I learned this in my college history course so I think its pretty accurate