for anyone that says u cant use shitty miricle grow soil in a pinch lol

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Z1990, May 16, 2019.

1. neither i grew it from seed its supposed to be a sativa called inner chai

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think the reason why people have gotten into this having to use certain I think the reason why people have gotten into this having to use certain shit for growing pot is because when you're just growing regular vegetables or flowers you're not really paying that much attention you're leaving them alone and let them do their thing not freaking out about every little spot or burnt leaf then I usually end up alright in the end but with pot you're constantly checking your plans looking at this looking at that and overthinking everything what I've heard is if Tomatoes can grow in it pot can too. all of my plants were started in Miracle Grow soil but it was old soil that it already been used so the time really shit is already used up they grew fine for the first 2 months and we're still growing strong when I transplanted them into organic soil earlier I would have used that Miracle Grow soil again but I want to control my nutrients in flower this is my first grow and I want to make sure I get some bud but on my next one I'm going to grow two plants exclusively in Miracle Grow soil from beginning to end and see what happens

3. You won't need to for the first few weeks after transplant because the new soil will feed them

4. Vostok

5. Yes!!

6. Right i mean after that.. i should have elaborated my bad

7. By that time you will be ready to flower them especially if its sativa dominant and will stretch more

8. Yeah your right. There about 7 weeks old right now. Im going to raise the countertop im growing under. Iv decided to rig up my hps security light for them i cant keep taking them outside their gettimg to big and noticable.

9. Guess i wont need that fish fert til next grow now. Im sure il need flowerimg fert tho

10. check it out dude gave me 400 watt metal halide and 400 watt high pressure sodium bulbs for this reflector and ballast I think this will get me through till Harvest? 20190519_171921.jpg 20190519_171822.jpg 20190519_164911.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Here's what it looks like kind of half-assed setup I went and did a bunch of Plumbing today for a guy to get these lights I'm Fucking Ted dead ass tired I'll do it better tomorrow 20190519_183340.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. how close can i get these to the plants as long as there not getting to hot

14. During veg mine could only get to about 22-24 inches and about 16 for flower. Any closer and they got heat stress and burnt

15. Im using 400 watt mh for veg and 400 watt hps for flower organic soil. Im prolly gona need flower fertilizer low n higher pk

16. I used roots 707 this run and the ppms were elevated and makes it hard to feed right

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app