Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For an oz of this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Decode, Sep 16, 2013.

1. #1 Decode, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    $220 did I do good?

image.jpg

2. Pretty decent price for some good looking nug, depending on your area. I'd say good job my man

3. Looks very nice dewwd!! But in my area I wouldn't have to pay anything over 200 for dank like that, all depends on where you are

4. First ounce I've ever bought! Woohoo

If area has that much of an influence, I live in California

5. Kinda expensive for cali

6. Why even ask? You already bought it

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Buy a small Digital Scale good word of advice.

8. i wish i had prices like that i would have payed 350 for that oz

9. probably high mids you got a good deal.

10. Looks bomb ass dank ass. Haha op you did a good job I would love to pay 220 for that

11. I'll need to purchase more eventually, sir.

Those aren't any mids I've seen 

13. Because in california you get laughed at for trying to sell mids.

Isn't it pretty expensive to live there? 

15. you over payed man, next time you see that say you will take it for 160, also unless that is some DENSE bud that picture is not an ounce, try getting a med card if your in cali, always get what you pay for.

16. Yea you can get an apartment here for 1300 and a nicer one in washington for 600. But i love it here and can afford it so why not

17. Is it realistic to ask your guy for lower prices? I feel like he'll just say, "It's top shelf nigga you hurt."

I smoked almost half of however much I bought, just need to know if 220 was worth an oz of this but apparently that's still too much. And yeah I've been thinking about a med card too. Cops can't do shit, dad doesn't care, sounds good to me lol

18. That is a good word of advice, and I did, thanks.

19. Thank you to everyone who took the time to respond, I very much appreciate it.

20. I wouldn't argue about that price, you should be thankful you got stuff like that for what you paid.