Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

for all you travel smokers. this is a must have!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jakegetsbaked91, Feb 3, 2011.

1. a dug out. i bought one a while back just to add to my collection and its my favorite piece. best and most under-rated travel smoking utensil ever and no one really smokes them anymore. their cheap (i bought mine for ten bucks), efficient. great for sneak smoking, they conserve weed sooo well, and they dont break.

the bats that look like cigarettes are great they seriously do like the real thing. when i first bought i didnt think it would at all but i was watching my Friend light it while we were smoking and i honestly thought it was him lighting a cigarette.

2. I'd have to load that thing like 17 times. I prefer to travel w/ a bong.

3. ill stick with my i-oolite thanks

4. Blunts > all

5. i used to only smoke bongs while im driving but man im telling you if you pace them out right you load that thing 3 or 4 times and your gonna feel good.

6. If you need to sneak weed and stuff, just buy a little keychain one hitter and a highlighter. Empty the sharpie and put your one hitter and weed in it. Hell, they sell huge highlighters, get one of those and do it.

7. dugouts, bats, onies, or as i know them one hitters are very underrated. everyone that sees me use it for the first time always says it looks like a crack pipe at first, but they are begging me to tell them where to buy one by the end of the night. ive had mine for at least 3 years (glass, 11$) and it never fails me when in public especially. even when im at home i find myself reaching for it every now and then. have driven by cops and cops pulled up next to me and they never look twice.

8. i have one, along with a plastic bong

such a relief man the dugout is chill as shit and i can toss my bong all over the place no worries

9. Dude, for sure. I bought a dug out off of the GC store, have yet to try it. However, it's super small and discreet and awesome. Go dug outs!

P.S Fuck you guys who travel with a bong, like really? Asking for it, Zu-Bam! :bongin:

10. The cig 1 hitters are the shit they conserve a shit ton and are so easy to carry and smoke out of

11. one hitters seriously suck. whats wrong with carrying a bong around?

12. Chillum > all

Easy to carry, alot of them can pack half a gram, easy to smoke, and unless someone see's the glass, they'll think you're just lighting a cigarette. I have a few in different sizes, depending on where I'll be smokng.

13. me to man ive had tons of glass pipes and bongs and i just got tired of breaking them. i have an plastic double bubble bong that i love cuz it has a glass slide in it. i put it on top of my friends tv and someone knocked it over and it feel like 4 feel hit the corner of the table undet it and then feel to the hard wood floor and it was fine!!!! i love it

and even for you ppl that only smoke bongs i always bring my dugout to cuz sometimes when your between packing bongs you can thro the good ol dugout around the circle and it keeps everyone going haha

14. magic flight launch box!!!