Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For all you stoners out there...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xxxWOLFExxx, Aug 4, 2009.

1. What is the best thing to do while high? watch movies, listen to some sweet tunes, smoke more weed, go someplace peaceful. what do you guys do after you light up?

What im looking for is the bests of those catagories, for example:

The best movie to watch would be the Immortal. it makes you think and its just all around strange.

best tunes would be jimi hendrix for sure. i loved him when i didnt smoke pot but with weed i can really hear all that every song has to offer. him and the kottonmouth kings. strange diversity but the kottonmouth kings are the shit

I usually smoke more weed after i hit up. my tool for knowing when to stop is when i feel like im "too high" (<<< although this is impossible) i just load up 2 more bowls. then I go for a boost up of 2 bowls after 30 minutes

the best place to chill would be the park. im always at the park. my community actually knows this and most people who dont smoke stay away. those who do smoke are always there, as if by some magical weed psyche we find eachother at the park. good times

2. Dude... can't recommend the "best" as in absolute, every high is different. when you enjoy the high for what it is certain things just call out too you. its almost as if when going through a set of movies or music one particular disc is calling out to you. "*bells*watch me*tingle*".

There is a best for each high, but no absolutes.

IMO I enjoy trippy movies, thought provoking movies, animation and claymation a lot more than usual when high. Any music is great (except country) its just so easy to feel the music.

As for smoking more... duh! :smoking::D

3. Watch the movie shrooms while you're high. It's fuckin' crazy.

Halo 3 is a bad ass game when you're stoned, but it's not as easy.

Music could be about anything, it's all good man.

And I fucking love walks in the woods when I'm high. Makes you really feel in touch with nature.

Usually I'll bring a doobie with when I walk in the woods!:smoking:

4. #4 JediMasterKush, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    I multi task a lot when I get high so I usually have a movie on, while I'm online, While smokin a cig, While listenin to music. Walking around in the woods, and big open feilds is pretty cool. Good movies to watch high, Kubriks Big 3, (2001: A Space Odyssey,A Clockwork Orange, The Shining) Star Wars, Etc.
    Music is always good to, I prefer some Aphex Twin, or Boards of Canada, B.I.G, Wayne, Dre, Digable Planets, Jurassic 5, Etc. Pretty much just keepin it chill is the best way to go.

5. #5 yogertslinger84, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    depends on what I feel like doin. sometimes I want to clean the house and be productive.. sometimes I want to stare off into space with Floyd pumped up.. sometimes video gamesare the shit.

but to answer your questions...

music: hendrix or floyd

video game: Halo 3 or RainbowSix Vegas 2

movie: anythig good.. usually whatever is on HBO...

6. There is a game.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

for xbox 360...or PC if you're a pansie.

dude it's an open world, beautifully detailed game. You're on an adventure and I have about 70 hours into it, and I still love it!

You have to smoke whilst playing this game. You must!!

7. Dude, might sound weird, but I clean like a mother fucker. Rearange my room, work on my motorcycle, clean the kitchen, etc.

Movies are good when you're high, animations are improvied.

Try watching Wall-E, and making your own voice over track, especially if you have a very social weed.

Trampolining. A little harder than sober, but if you can get the balls up and start doing flips, then everything is awesome. Doing sideflips and keeping your gaze forward will give you a trippy 360 rotation of the world.

Riding motorcycles. Hard, can't really ride HARD (especially dirtbiking), but going for a cruise on some country roads is awesome.

8. I jack off.

Become filled with anger, sadness and guilt

and then I go at it again.

When I don't do this, I prefer to hop on my skateboard and just ride around. The only time i skate is when I'm high.

I also enjoy going someplace sunny and just taking my shirt off and listening to my ipod while laying on the grass.

9. listening to music marley floyd whatever feel sright
    and movies idk anything haha and maybe sleep lol:)

10. Gamecube. Marvel Nemesis:Rise of the Imperfects(like a super smash bros but less cartoony, 3d environments, and superheroes) and SSB. Easily the two best games I've ever played while high. If I pull an all-nighter(plenty of Mountain Dew) with weed(or without), I NEED those two games.

11. I really like going to movies baked. Sitting there with a massive thing of coke, popcorn, and usually some candy to eat while watching a good movie is pretty fun.

12. lol. my second choice was shrooms. that movie made me think so much. the best movies are the ones that make u think. i try not to watch movies high though. i usually chill out outside somewhere.

also you all should check out the movie "the cube". i was on dxm and was tryin to watch this movie... needless to say i didnt get it and it tripped me out so hard. i use the term "trip" loosely. dxm was never much in my mind. fun if you have a few hours but nothing special.

13. Go skiing...but that's really hard to do in August in N. America.

14. I love running around with my dog. He doesn't really like weed, he's usually very stand-offish when I'm smoking, it's like he knows he gives me this crazy "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY ASS" face, but he can't resist playing with his ball.

I love to listen to Animal Collective, I don't care about any other music really.

Really, just doing anything high is usually better.

15. I love comedy movies while im high.
    I like lil waynes underground stuff, old school hop hop, but at the same time i like listening to some idioteque, and other trippy music :).
    I like being around people when i blaze. I feel like its a whole different side of me.

16. If you guys have never seen "animusic" you should look it up my friend has a dvd of it and it will blow your mind

17. #17 thanksmisfortun, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
    depending on how high i am...

if i'm stoned: watch movies like the big lebowski, step brothers, etc. or play cod4

otherwise i play the drums. i get way more creative than when i'm not high, allowing me to come up with some funky ass beats

however, there are times where i feel like i'm doing the same things every time i'm high. since it's summer, i'll get some friends to go jet skiing and parasailing and water tubing

i feel that you have to mix it up. do some crazy, DIFFERENT shit when you're high. you wouldn't believe how fun boring things (when you're sober) can turn out to be

18. i play ps3 cod w@w
    music-nirvana unplugged or mp3 player
    love fishing high

19. I play counter-strike a lot when I'm stoned. Nothing like getting high and just headshotting the fuck out of people

20. Movies/shows--Friday, Special Rx(trippy ass movie when your blowed), any show on discovery channel or history channel relating to drugs.

Music--Gucci Mane (Burrrr), Curren$y, Wiz Khalifa, Kid Cudi

My best times high are either in my room alone on the internet, eating jack in the box, while a movie is on then playing NBA 2k9.....or with some homeboys when we're all lit and the funny shit that goes down while were kickin it