Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For all you older tokers. DID PEOPLE SMOKE SPLIFFS OFTEN BACK IN THE DAY

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jackster0, Apr 15, 2013.

1. I was wondering if spliffs (The mix of herb and tobacco in a joint) was more prevelant back in the day than they are now in the USA If so how prevelant?

What did you use to smoke? Answer this question freely if you like:) This apply's from 60's through the 80's. Please give the year you started smoking weed.

2. I would've hated to smoke weed back then...it was all schwag.

3. :laughing: No, it wasn't...:p

In my region back in the day when I started smoking (late 70's) I never ran into or heard of anybody smoking spliffs. If asked I imagine we would have wondered why bring down the experience by adding tobacco? ;)

Pipes, joints and bongs were our smoking tools. We had heard of hookahs, but had never seen one.

4. NO! We did not smoke spliffs. In fact, up until fairly recently, I just thought "spliff" was a Jamaican term for a joint...or a doobie...whatever. When I found out it was a mixture including tobacco, I thought it was a joke. Why would anyone want to adulterate MJ?