For all you Lil B fans!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by S.F. Sage, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, *swag*, Charlle, Charlle, Charlie, *swag*, *woop*, *woop* *woop*, *swag*.

Now that's talent.

2. That isn't Lil B.

3. nope it's someone making fun of him... You can't tell me that doesn't sound exactly like some shitty song he would make minus the quality

4. You sure have some fun hobbies lol.

5. it does sound like a song he would make lol

6. It's my homie Fedro lol

7. I don't know who that is. I do know who lil b is however.

8. That was exactly the same as lil b

shows how much talent the dude really has...

9. this bul Fedro cant cook like Lil B can...

10. Thats what I'm saying. Hes trying to jack lil b's swag. what a lame.

11. You guys are just haters. He's just doing what he wants. He's so deep. Have you even heard all of his songs yet. You're just butthurt because he's better than your favorite rapper.

12. jacking someone's swag makes you a lame regardless.

13. lol it says Parody in the description and he says he's lil b and shit at the end. Has the pitch turned way up too. And no Fedro would never cook like lil b. Thats the only thing I like about Lil B is his cooking, motha phuka is a master chef!

14. im charlie sheen, shee-een, shee-een, swag like charlie sheen

left hand charlie right hand shee-een
    swag swag swag swag swag bradadangdangdang charlie shee-een

girlfriend look charlie chain like sheen,

55 sheen-er, swag off the meter

swag swag

15. Hahahaha enjoying the comments, hope you enjoyed the parody. Never would want "swag" like Lil B. I respect his hustle tho he puts out those songs because a lot of people like them, and then they also hear his way better songs. Its much like eminem used to do, a corny ass mainstream song and then the whole album was ill. I just think its ridiculous but hey thats me:smoke: