For all you Family Guy haters out there...

Discussion in 'General' started by buffEt, Sep 27, 2007.

1. People who hate Family Guy should not be allowed to own a TV. :eek::eek::eek:

2. lmao classic episode, cheeky bastard, stewie's laugh is almost too hilarious.

3. lol this is oen of the best episodes.

4. Im too sick to do a suicide bombing.

5. futurama owns family guy
    [​IMG]

6. HAHAHAHA...I love Megs character..

7. Quoted for Truth.

Family Guy is alright, though.

8. Sigh. If you watch the episode blown like I said, you'll see that Family Guy is awesome too.

I mean, I love Futurama myself. Sober, I like it better than Family Guy for sure. But when you're baked, Family Guy makes you laugh a lot more and a lot harder than any episode of Futurama.

9. I think it's mostly fans of Family Guy that turn me off from the show itself ( no one on this board. Everyone I know in person who's a 'huge' fan of the show just ruins it for me.)

Plus, Futuram isn't just a bunch of "Like that time Geraldo Rivera touched little Jimmy Jones". That's basically the whole show. And it get's old, really fast.

And I did watch that episode (sober the first time on TV, really high this time) and I smirked once, when they made the refrence between tensions on TV and tension when the slaves were freed. That was funny.

Of course, we're all going to like different things differently, so you know... I'm not bashing on anyone who likes Family Guy more than Futurama. I don't want this to turn into some pitty little flame-war.

10. Dear Family Guy,

WE GET IT!

Wasn't that funny..the only good part was when Bob hope said he was going to jump those trash cans and etc..

Pre-2000 Simpsons episodes all day :smoke:

11. Thank you for making my day =]

12. If its not funny enough to watch with a sober mind, then I'll pass.

Simpsons, Futurama, King of the Hill, South Park, Rockos Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, Mission Hill, hell most cartoons aimed towards "more mature" audiences are better than Family Guy

13. Simpsons FTW.

:hello:eric:hello:

14. I had no clue family guy haters even existed!?!? :eek:

15. I don't like FG, much... Sometimes when I'm baked outta my skull it's pretty funny... Sometimes...

I prefer South Park to FG any day... Ren and Stimpy and Roco's Modern Life (props to whoever listed those) are my shit, though... But that's 'cause that's what I grew up watchin, lol.

16. Gotta own ALL those Family Guy seasons, you can't skip ONE episode they're all hilarious. "I'm just a prom night dumpster baby, prom night dumpster baby." hahaha

17. about the "remember the time" jokes i think they got better about doing less of those jokes over seasons

i fuking love family guy the star wars episode was priceless.

Chris: HEY i got one!

Peter: Great kid, but dont get too penisy!

AHAHAHAH

any1 who saw star wars knows why its soo funny

18. Seriously.. I dont understand Futurama.. its really not that funny of a show. Dull humor. Family Guy owns.