Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For all the Haters out there, check this out

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jeronimo, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Hey guys, it doesn't matter if you post the best nugs for the best prices, there's alway somebody that will say something negative, let's see if there are some haters out there, This is some Oaxacan Gold that I got for $2 a gram:D

Attached Files:

2. No hatin here, nice buds, killer price. +rep

3. pfft i'd only pay 50 cents for that :D

4. Nastiest buds ive ever seen in my life........ :laughing: .........................jk

Did you really pay that price tho?

5. And the bud looks like that because I already pinched it a little to try it, and let me tell you that this is very medicinal cause it gave me a bad case of muchies, KEEP TOKING

Jeronimo

6. how much did you have too buy to get it at 2$ a gram ? Who sells that for 2$ a gram ? at that price its not even worth the risk, or even worth someone's time to sell that unlesss they get it for 1 cent a gram and sell 200 grams a day or some shit . hmmm unless you grew it..... looks like some alright bud tho.

7. Very nice lookin nug but i bet you would feel higher if you paid like 25/g lol

8. #8 BigTrees, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    Possible names

Two gun

Two-dollar killfire

gorillas in the mist

that is all for now

9. ya i doubt you paid 56 a zip for that or 224 a qp, if so let me get like 10 pounds ill start driving now.

10. me too.

11. put me down for about 33lbs. it would all be gone within 2 days

12. i pay what, like 2c a gram growing, lol. good shit.

13. Very nice buds, how well do they smoke? Any specific flavor? Indica or Sativa? Enjoy that, you got a great hook up even if it is your basement. :hello:

14. purple for 2 dollars a gram? i would take baths in weed.

15. Thanks Guys, It smokes great I just had some about 45 minutes ago and I'm still having problems focusing, the taste is frutty and earthy, but it has an overwhelming smell of fruit and earth, simply delicious, I live in Guatemala, Central America and this weed comes all year long from Oaxaca, Mexico and you can find the pound of this herb
    in around &400:D ISN'T GREAT

Another close up`

Attached Files:

16. Weed is so fuckin cheap in Guatemala. Lucky you!

17. ok that makes more sense, i thought you were in america. but ya now that i look at it, it looks more like dank mids that might have gotten a little too cold. super good tho price is straight ridiculous.

18. It's easy to get $2 a gram, but that's not the actual price.

Any idiot can buy a half ounce, sell a quarter and an 1/8, maybe some grams and the rest can be thought of as buying it for cheap. Shit, I used to buy half oz for 140 (decent dank), sells quads for 100 and have another quad for 40 bucks. You won't see me posting threads saying I can get quads for $40!!!! It doesn't work that way.

19. Like I said There's always haters, Weed is really cheap here man tha ounce of this weed is $50 and that's buying it from the guy, if you buy it direct the pound will cost around $400 of this Dank, you can buy shwagg for as little as $38 a pound and the exotics are $100 an ounce, and I already loaded up some pictures of the Exotics you can check'em out!

Jeronimo

20. looks like oxacan sativa...