For all the Bronco haters out there (there are plenty)

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by MileHighMofo, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broncos suck, they will never get anywhere with Orton as QB, trust me... everyone in Chicago knows from experience

2. wow you guys are all mentioning teams with worse stats than the Broncos... oh and Asomugha lol lil wanna be Champ Bailey ...check out his take on Brandon Marshall:

Regarding Marshall's breakaway ability, Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Brandon Flowers said, "Brandon Marshall is a defensive lineman playing wide receiver. He wants to inflict punishment on you. He wants you to try to tackle him so he can shove you off of him and get more yards."[3] Oakland Raiders cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha said Marshall is "the toughest guy to bring down, one-on-one."

But I thought Marshall was talentless...

In Marshall's first game back from suspension, he caught 18 passes for 166 yards and a touchdown, as part of a 39-38 home victory over the San Diego Chargers.[27] The 18 receptions were a Broncos single-game record, and tied for the second most in NFL history, trailing only Terrell Owens

PLUS I didnt brag about him in my Original post, In fact, was not the first person to bring him up, and yeah Orton does suck, but he also has the second best record in the NFL if you look at the last six regular season games, and if anyone thinks the pitiful Raiders are gonna do anything against our Defense good luck, The Bengals are suppose to be a decent offense, and we held them to barely moving, almost lost because of Orton's lack of passing skills, but our Defense is one of the strongest in the league (thats most of what they worked on off season)

ha ha go ahead and call Champ Bailey, Brian Dawkins, Elvis Dumerville, DJ Williams, Alphonso Smith and all of them Talentless, I know the stats

I wonder if anyone who likes a team who is playing better than the Broncos currently will make a comment, where are the Baltimore fans (funny they are my second favorite team)

But anyways, all ya'll need to grow up and stop posting in this thread if you cant READ and UNDERSTAND what I say, again everyone is hearing "SUPERBOWL!!!!1@!!1" coming out of my mouth, which is no where close to what I am saying, I am saying they are showing great potential... but oh no, we must go in there and tell him why my team is better..this isnt a cock contest

3. FUCK U FUCKING DONKEY FAGGOTS!!!!!!! aint got shit on arrowhead and the chiefs!!

4. the fact you live in PA and the fact that you chose the chiefs to support leads me to believe that was a joke, and the fact that I lol'd, I sure hope I'm taking this in context, cause if I am, thats a good joke lol

5. Any sentence mentioning the KC Chiefs has to be a joke.

6. Well any sentence mentioning winning lol (may change if Matt Cassle takes off)

aren't the raiders the only team they ever beat?

There are only two teams in the AFC west, the Chargers and the Broncos, atleast it comes down to those 2 every year

7. You must've underlined that part cause you knew that quote was coming from the best CB in the NFL. I'm not denying Marshall is a threat, I actually like him on the field, but every WR struggles against Nnamdi. QB's went 8 for 27 against him last year.. I've never seen anybody avoid Bailey like they do Asomugha, so wannabe Bailey? You should probably flip that and hope Champ tries to be Nnamdi.

It shoulda came down to you guys last year if you guys decided to show up the last half of the year. That includes a loss to Oakland in that stretch.

8. Champ Bailey is what all CB's wanna acheive ...even Nnamdi, not saying he is a bad player, But Bailey is known for how fantastic he is, not only with ints but with open field tackles and sniffing out the plays.....the player on the Raiders that impresses me is some Hoff? fellow, has like 4 int's on the season this year? i think i heard something about that

It did include a big loss to Oakland, but even after losing the last half of the season,the Chargers HAD to beat us in the last week to go to the playoffs

9. Asomugha is the best corner since Primetime. Asomugha only had 1 INT last year and it was when he had Steve Smith shadowed step-for-step on a deep ball. He can't really get his tackle numbers up when the ball never goes his way, but on one of those 9 completions last year he tackled the guy and forced a fumble. I'd take Asomugha in his prime over Champ in his prime any day. Nothing against Champ because he is an elite corner (although he's on the decline this late in his career), but I've never seen a player avoided as Nnamdi has been. Just look at last week against Chiefs.. Bowe had 0 catches until they subbed out Asomugha for fatigue late in the game. Cassel notices the sub and takes advantage while Bowe snags a TD.

As for Huff, I'm just gonna say it's about time he starts doing good.. he was supposed to be the most pro-ready pick when we drafted him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.