For all the blunt smokers in here...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by MrWillyWanker, Jan 11, 2003.

?

What kind of cigar do u use to roll your blunts with?

1. Phillies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dutches

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  3. Optimos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. *

Garcia Vegas

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  5. Swisher Sweets

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  6. Black N Milds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Blunt Wraps

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  8. Other

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  1. i usually roll with optimo peach just because they are the best blunt at the store closest to me. but i sometimes with use a stawberry swisher, a nice apple martini blunt wrap, or a sour apple blunt wrap. but most of the time its the optimo peach blunts.

2. if i cant get a nice royal blunt ezroll tube bluberry then some strawberry swisher will do

3. Vanilla Dutches or Garcia y Vegas.

Dutches are mad easy to roll because they're the cigars I first learned with it. And Garcia y Vegas, gotta love the green leaf.

4. I've only ever smoked phillies, but i like them alot..... I want to get some flavored ones...

5. i like the flavored swisher sweets. someone gave me a blunt that was rolled in cinammon paper, really nice, couldnt smell the weed.

6. I always use blunt wraps. By far the easiest and effortless way, just open it and roll. No cutting/emptying bullshit, and I always roll a perfect blunt.

I usually roll up around 1-2 grams, depending on how high I wanna get, or how many people will be smoking it.

Best flavours are peach, strawberry, blueberry, mango and bubble gum.

Sometimes when I wanna smoke a blunt to myself I'll cut a blunt wrap in half(so its 2 long thin pieces) and roll a skinny ass blunt. Best way to do it if you only have a little bit of weed and you wanna get high.

7. i <3 royal blunts (probly cause thats the only blunts ive smoked) but im gettin some optimos tomorrow, and i have 50 bucks. my friend is getting back into town, so we're celebrating with 2 blunts tomorrow, 2 more on friday when i get paid again :)

8. i like white owls

9. hell ya phillies

10. PEACHE PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!

blunt wraps taste good but they r just soooo tight after theyve been through the machine.

11. Swisher Sweets!!!!

12. honey dutchies

13. Peach White Owls or Strawberry Swishers.

14. Garcia Vega English Corona. The vanillia ones are good but I prefer non-flavored blunts. I like to get the full taste of the bud that I'm smoking. They're a little bit harder to roll, as said before, because of the loose greenleaf wrapping. If you do it right though, you will get a blunt that burns slower and smoother than average. After a bit of practice, I was able to get down some nice 1 - 2 g ones that burn nicely. On a good occasion, I might roll up a nice 3.5 or even a 7 g blunt out of a GV for a party. I would say it's the most versatile but of course it's personal opinion. Phillies are also great when I can't find the english corona. peace :smoking:

15. Swishers or optimos are usaolly what I pick up from the store.

16. Yeah Phillies aren't the best, but they are cheap and they work out in a situation where better cigars aren't available. You can find Phillies probably anywhere in the US, but Garcias , Optimos, and those EZ noob tubes (ok they're fine) probably not. So in short.... I'm stoned :hippie: :p

17. dutches are nice i like white owls too

18. last week me and 2 of my friends rolled up some blue berry nuggs in blue berry blunt rapps when you hit it it feels like you r lips are actualy touching blue berryies definently the best in my opinion `~peace~

19. u forgot Backwoods in that list........

but me an' homies usually roll up swishers.......original, strawberry, or peach.........

but thats only because hardly anyone around the area sell Optimos...........mostly swishers.........singles tho, never buyin a full pack.........unless its a holiday................

20. Yea Garcia Vegas are by far the best but around here theyre like 3 bucks for one and only come in the HUGE size that is like a baby tree. The leafs are fragile (atleast the kind I get) because they are rolled from tobbacco leaves. But if you can get them go for em' but until I have 3 dollars for one cigar I'll stick to my peach optimo and swishers.