For all the blunt smokers in here...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by MrWillyWanker, Jan 11, 2003.

?

What kind of cigar do u use to roll your blunts with?

1. Phillies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dutches

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  3. Optimos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. *

Garcia Vegas

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  5. Swisher Sweets

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  6. Black N Milds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Blunt Wraps

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  8. Other

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  1. Dutchies, of course! But I don't complain when I don't have one. All are good in my sight. :)

2. White is what I'm talking about, especially the Peach and Grape. They tase good and smell good and roll easy, what more could you want?

I also roll with the Garcia Vega's Sweet & Mild flavored green leaf, it tastes gooooooood and burns sloooooooow.

3. vanilla dutchies burn REAL slow... or atleast when my friend rolls them. he is NICE. tight as a mofo. and i always get the roaches too :D newayz... i get a philly occasionally, but still prefer nilla dutchies, or garcia vegas

4. Enough to fill it up decently, no toothpick blunts for Tron.oh and i use blunt wraps, they are easy as fuck, no wasted tobacco, and my friend works at a headshop so he hooks me up with like 3 every day whether i want them or not. Blueberry and peach are the best kinds.

5. good shit, friends are awsome

i live eZ roll blunt wraps, they are always moist enough , and roll perfect, and i lovvve all flavors, vanilla, sour apple, blueberry, strawberry, *Sigh*

6. yeyeye

7. I love vanilla Blunt Wraps. My roomate used to be all hooked on these things called Century Sam's but I hate those things. too harsh

8. all i smoke is blunts and bowls, I like the phillies (strawberry) they are very easy to roll with, but my favorites are white owl's (peach and grape are spectacular) they burn superslow, i've never heard of, nor attempted rolling a garcia vega, however i do smoke them, they seem too fragile

9. Well, I am not a BIG blunt fan but I will smoke them. I prefer joints and bongs. If I do smoke a blunt though, my preference would be Chocalote or Peach Phillies. Dutchies are nasty. Black N Milds (sometimes good to smoke) are made for smoking them as they are not for blunts. I haven't tried any other types of blunts besides Phillies and Dutchies. I wanna try rolling a Royal Blunt or Blunt Wrap since they are just the wrapping. Seems it would be much easier plus I am not THAT great of a blunt roller. But I can roll an excellent joint. Smoke on!

10. where the white owls at?

11. I'd have to say favorites would be the Peach Optimo and Cognac Dutchmaster. The optimos are smaller, but the taste and smell are awesome, and are easy enough to roll, theyre best suited for a solo blunt due to the lesser size. The dutchies are big enough for any amount of weed youd want to use, are the easiest to roll, hell theyre big enough you can fuck up a couple of times and still roll a decent blunt. The cognac is barely noticable on the dutchies, but adds just enough to make it extra pleasant smoking. As far as im concerned theyre the classic best blunt rolling cigar, dutchMASTER. The name says it all.

12. i love blunts of all kinds. blunts are just the shit. i usually roll with royal EZ tubes; really easy to roll with. the only thing is that when you unwrap the wrap from the tube, it usually rips slightly here and there, but if you roll it right, it all turns out good. burns evenly, nice and smooth and lasts awhile.

13. Phillies are the shit! And i heard they put a ton of other shit in blunt wraps that arent to good for you....you hear shit all the time tho...

14. royal blunts EZ tubes in mango are by far the best ive come across around here in the sticks (NH), i dont like to empty out the cigar, plus the blunt wraps come nice and moist and fresh round here and you get real tobacco high mixed with stoned so it feels great

15. i LOVE blunts, i have probably smoked about 2 a day for the past 2 weeks.... come to think of it...... ive been high every day for about 2 weeks.......?

but i usually buy swishers, strawberry..... ive gotten optimos.. they suck. ive gotten white owls, and i dont like them. they are harder to empty out because the tobaccy sticks to the inner leaf. and the tobaccy is more leafy.... not shredded like swishers. i like them.. you can taste the flavor pretty good. ;P

16. gotta love blunts, my personal fav nowadays are the royal blunt wraps, but ill never turn my back on phillies :D

17. usually i just used blunt wraps, berries, chocolate, cosmopolitan, or strawberry kiwiw flavored, i only use a gram or two, when i when i want to use 3-4 grams ill champ a black and mild and stuff it, if im using more then the 4 grams ill get a strawberry phillie or a garcia vega presidente, i dont like how phillies burn but its nothing a liter and the chemistry of turning the blunt cant help, garcia vegas work perfectly but they have a strange taste, oh, almost forgot the occasional dutchie chocolate, for anyone wondering bout swisher sweets, not really, there easy if you champ, ok if you roll, but i dont like the taste

18. gas stations or headshops, pretty much any gas station has them, they dont really advertise them and there usually behind the counter where you cant see them, you gotta ask

19. I use to like blunt wraps, but I'm getting pretty addicted to peach & mint optimos. Infact, think i'll roll one right now.

20. phillly's do it 4 me....

i got just got a pac for ten peach mini phillys (the fat ones) for like 3 bucks...