For all the blunt smokers in here...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by MrWillyWanker, Jan 11, 2003.

?

What kind of cigar do u use to roll your blunts with?

1. Phillies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dutches

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  3. Optimos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. *

Garcia Vegas

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  5. Swisher Sweets

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  6. Black N Milds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Blunt Wraps

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  8. Other

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  1. wow i'm surprised, even tho the voting shows a clear lead the replies are actually really inconsistent. obviously the phillies and the wraps are top, but they're also more common.

i've only smoked one blunt, and i have no idea what it was from

2. Well I myself am a dutch master. a master of dutches. I love creating nice vanilla dutchy blunts!

3. backwoods r the shit, all rolled oldstyle and stuff, great blunt

4. are those the thick moist ones that aren't a perfect rectangle when unwrapped? If so I rolled one once and it was pretty tuff i think.

5. are the vanilla dutches the ones that say Palma?

6. I wouldnt go as far as saying You have to be a master blunt roller to take on the garcia vega but it is kinda difficult. I however can split it with my fingers alone and roll them perfectly round in the dark while under the influence of any drug:) my crew rolls a lot of blunts and its a easy process that takes no effort anymore. just make sure if u split with ur fingers dont split it right on the seam or the leaves will fall off easier( licking the back of the leaves and sticking them back on works perfectly) it works best if the side u lick has the seam on it because it is stickier. around here we got tons of blunts because thats what everyone in my town smokes.. we got
    philly flavors: green apple, berry, honey, chocolate, strawberry, cherry

white owls: peach, strawberry-chocolate, vanilla

garcia vega:vanilla, rum, normal

plus tons more.. honey phillies are the shit, i especially like the honey philly cigarillos(the skinny version of blunt)

blunt wraps are ok.. but i dont like how they are rolled up all tight

7. Not quite sure but I know the label is BLUE instead of RED.

8. garcia y vega and swishers

gimme a strawberry swisher and some perfectos or elleagantes or some cigarillos or some blunts

swisher and vega's are my fav by far

9. white owls anyone?

10. oh i forgot backwoods

tough to roll but the after effect

whoo hoo

backwoods

11. I'm a swisher man myself. It's a nice bonus to get a vanilla one.

12. phillies n swishers is the only way to go for me, haha come to think about it i smoked 9 blunts in the past 3 days.. all phillies.

13. Word. White Owl Peach or Vanilla with a touch of honey spread on the inside are just plain good for the soul.

14. I stick to blunt wrap blunt wraps, mostly strawberry kiwi or gin and juice. Occasionaly a nice sour apple philly is good.

15. eww, swishers are nasty . . .

white owls roll pretty nice, though we usually use garcia vegas or strawberry phillies.

a friend made an 8g blunt outta a strawberry phillie titan once - wow.

16. PHILLIES BABY

17. nothin beats a good ole' chocolate philly...mmmmmmmm

18. phillys
    the only kind i use

19. are u fucking KIDDING me??!! One time my friend stole one of those for some reason and i tried to use it and the fucker broke into hella peices...maybe it coulda been a bad wrap, but i hate those.... they are green...ew

20. either blunt raps or phillies, the phillies seem to stick better