For all the blunt smokers in here...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by MrWillyWanker, Jan 11, 2003.

?

What kind of cigar do u use to roll your blunts with?

1. Phillies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dutches

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  3. Optimos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. *

Garcia Vegas

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  5. Swisher Sweets

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  6. Black N Milds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Blunt Wraps

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  8. Other

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  1. "he who stand on toilet is high on pot" is a "Confuscious Says:" quote, there are alot of funny confuscious quotes

2. I'll smoke out of anything from a home-made to a 4 hose bong. But...I'd have to say Phillies. Swisher Sweets add a nice flavor though...hrm.

3. I don't really smoke blunts very often anymore, but when I do I like to use the Royal Blunt Wraps. Very yummy!!

4. you have defeated the sole purpose of my life!!

5. crazyj said it...lol

6. hahaha, i was just fuckin around, i love blunts, bongs, joints..i love weed period.

i havent had a good blunt in awhile tho.

7. It's the B I double G I E

He said it best, "smokin live Optimos"

8. garcia vega's are way too easy to crack..plus dont taste that grand.

9. they are for professional blunt rollers

10. nope... it's actually quite the oppisite..... the inner brown park is kinda tick and can actually be folded. The green leaf is nice and fresh so its really hard to crack..... its all i use to roll my L's unless the store doesn't have them.....plus you can fit up to around 5 grams easy.....

11. I love blunt wraps, especially Royal Blunts. But I'm sorry, the blueberry wraps taste like shit! I don't like them at all. My favs are watermelon, sour apple and peach.

It also doesn't get much better than a chocolate philly. Damn, those are so nice.

Vatoloco, nice siggie btw. Is that a stylez creation?

12. I usually use wraps. Either berry or gin and juice. If not, I'll get a Philly.

13. where do you get bluntwraps? I have only found philies

14. phillies or vegs

I for one like blunt wraps tho! no blunt guts :)

15. yeah but after an extended period of smoking blunts rolled with wraps everyday your throught becomes very harsh...... The wraps don't do it for me anymore plus, they get to hot towards the end...

16. Lets comprimise... I'll smoke a blunt and a bong :)

COGNAC PHILLIES MAN!!!

17. Oh... And who the hell rolls with a black and mild? WAY TOO SMALL

18. last night my kind friends rolled up a nice fatty strawberry phillie :D mmm

19. Or if you really wannna get ripped....... Pull blong hits..... take the last inch and half of the blunt or so and put it in your slide. Continue to rip the hell out of the cherried blunt clip....... Makes for one of the deadlies bong hit's you'll ever pull.

20. I LOVE THAT SHIT!!! MY FRIENDS THINK IM CRAZY... I though I was the only one who did that shit... Sometimes I'll do that with a whole blunt... ABSOLUTELY RIPPED!!! Its like too ripped for one person at one time, unless you knew you could be that ripped without any reprcussions [getting caught, vommiting, ect]