Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For all the "bad highs" just read.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kamikazikillah, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Okay so im sitting here high as a mutha fucka drinking my 4th bud ice and i realized something......There are so many threads where people are freaking out saying they got sick off weed or it is laced......WTF

Ive come to the conclusion that this is becoming a common problem. Maybe we just need to realize that this happens.( not to me personally but whatever)

Instead of freaking out just realize that there are a million otherposters on this site saying they are sick off weed and gunna die or whatever. Us stoners are known as chill people and Us stoners together as a group just need to chill and know that if they get sick its not the end of the world. Just relax and remember what smoking is about.

Its not about how high you can get or how many bong rips you can do. Its about fun times with good friends. So just sit back, get high, relax, and realize that if you pace yourself and remember its just about fun, youl be alright. If you cant do that, then maybe weed isnt for you.

So know your limits and if you are always having a bad high, stop smoking....

THE END

sorry for the rant

2. Have to agree. I've never even come close to becoming overly paranoid or sick in all my years of smoking. It's all about your state of mind.

But the real reason I'm replying- they still make Bud Ice? Haven't seen it in a while. Nice.

3. Fuck yeah man bud ice iz da shit!!! haha get you drunk twice as fast. lol

4. Ya dude forreal. It seems like with a couple of my friends their always trying to get super high and then bragging that their amazingly high when I know their not. I have one chill friend who I love to smoke with and he just likes to chill too. But to me, I feel the same way, I don't smoke to get super high, I smoke to have a good time with friends ya know? I feel ya dude!:hello:

5. Huge ass bong rips are cool and all but I agree with the OP. I would honestly share my last bowl with a friend even if we both didnt get high. Its all about being with friends and having a good time.

I smoke just enough to get high, then I smoke maybe a bowl or two more just to keep me going for a bit. I smoked with a lot of people, but my best bro was the best to smoke with. Just sit back, burn a few bowls and hang out and do whatever.

6. I agree with most of that.... except when you can't tell if you are high or having a seizure, it can get a little scary. It just hasn't happend to you. A friend of mine collapsed a lung while smoking. I wasn't there, but the people he was with just figured he took a huge rip and was coughing a lot. They didn't do shit until he hit the floor and started gasping for air.

7. hahaha dude I agree with every word you just said, but you have to be so tanked to write that shit right now bahahahaha ur the man :smoke:

8. what do you have to do to collapse a lung? that sounds terrible