Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For all of you wanting to smoke inside *without notice*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ur Highness, May 31, 2011.

1. I have found the one sure fire way to smoke inside and not get caught. Above almost every stove there is a suction fan, used to suck in smoke while cooking, that if you light your bowl under there and blow the smoke in there, the smell is completly gone.

I 've done it about 6 times in total, and two of the 6 times my mom has came into the kitchen about 5 minutes after i had smoked, and cleaned up, and didnt even notice.

I just did it now a the smell is non existant, and i am really high. :smoke:

2. it seems alot eaiser for me to smoke hitters in my room and blow the smoke out the window

3. It may just be me but this sounds fucking sketchy.

4. smoking in my kitchen doesn't sound very comfortable.

5. I'll stick to one hitters in my room sitting by the window with it open.

6. Never said it was, but if you want to smoke inside and not have the smell it works.

7. I suppose ...

But I mean .. you don't have a window?

[​IMG]

8. Ripping a fucking bong in your room while your parents are home and they don't know you smoke is fucking sketchy.

9. Yeah, but the smoke from the cherried bowl doesnt go out te window sometimes... not everyone has one hitters.

10. theyre like $5 buy one itll make toking indoors alot easier

11. its easier for me to go in plop my asss down at the couch break my fucking weed up on my gold fucing weed tray stick that weed in diamond crested bowl piece stick that bowl with the weed into my one of a kind roor and smoke that shit and blow it out right in front of my face..... ahhh the satisfaction... but honestly smoking at parents house and not getting caught was kind of fun but totally childish idk why it made me more high to be high where i wasnt suppose to be high

12. ... :confused:

Okay ... so pack up one hitters.

13. Just pack a bowl for a one-hit...just because it isn't a one-hitter doesn't mean shit.

I pack a small amount, hit it, pack more, hit again. Smoke goes out the window (with a fan pointed at the window. Door is stuffed with towels. Candles lit. The smoke from the bowl is nominal and gone quickly.

14. Owning your own place, it's glorious.

15. The stove fan method doesn't always work. I've tried this before on two models and neither of them did shit for the smell.

16. Step 1. Buy your own apartment and/or house.

Step 2. Smoke inside all you want.

Step 3. ??????

Step 4. Profit.

17. Or....get this!!! You can go outside!!!! Whoaaa! Outside? yea... outside it is a pretty big place I heard there is room to smoke out there to..

18. I'd rather not...

19. ive been smoking at home for 5 months straight every single day, parents are asian too so im fucked if i get caught. procedure is as follows:

get a fan, a candle and a sploof
    *candle is if you don't want to keep making the lighter noise (yes, they can very well hear your lighter if they're near you even if door is locked)

place fan pointed at window in fixed position (below the window if you don't want neighbors to be suspicious)
    open the windows, and remove blinds
    light lighter via candle
    blaze, point sploof at the fan and exhale into sploof, smoke will be not visible since the fan is there to spread it over a wider area
    repeat until session is done and then increase fan level to max for a minute, smell should be gone now.

parents dont suspect a thing

20. Asian parents? Must be hard