Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For All of you Discrete Tokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BOWL MAN, Mar 13, 2011.

1. I just wanted to know how many of my fellow tokers dont advertise their toking. I myself do not dress, act, or make my hobby :smoke: known. I am in no way hating on the dread lock, phish loving tokers, i was just wondering how many of you guys are in the same boat as i am.

2. That all depends on where I am, and why I'm there.;)

3. All depends. Generally I like to keep it hidden because you never know who's a snitch.

If they ask if I smoke then I tell them straight up, yes.

4. Are you saying a snitch wouldn't ask?

5. Are you implying that anything could happen if someone snitched on me for telling them I smoke?

6. People can't have dreadlocks or listen to certain music just because they enjoy it?

7. I understand that, i am obviously just sterotyping, a fairer question would be to ask, Do you dress like someone who looks like a stereotypical stoner?

8. You're the one who said you like to keep it hidden because you don't know who might be a snitch, so, no, you implied that, kind of.

9. Not really, what I'm saying is it's not like anything would happen if he told a cop I smoked weed. The cop wouldn't come and drug test me on the spot and throw me in jail. Nothing would happen at all actually. What I meant in my first post is I won't smoke a blunt outside where other residents may frequent because you never know when some bitch is lurking in the shadows.

:wave:

10. I like to think I can trust certain people I know, so only those people know I smoke, but I don't advertise, dress, act, or even talk about it if im not amongst people that know I smoke or smoke with me.

I suppose however, everyone, including myself needs to prepare for the worst, be willing to accept it and any consequences.

Wether that be certain people finding out you smoke, or the law.

11. im not going to be that douche who always talks about homemade bongs and weres rasta bob marely shirt and claim to be high at school to look cool and wont shut the fuck up about the totally dank bud they got this weekend and the thc worm that was on it. You all know who im talking about. THAT guy.

But yeah i don't keep my smoking top confidential or anything, but i don't really say anything till someone asks or something, sometimes i'll even say no if you know its one of those kids that will be like ''omg you do dr00gz you know their bad for you your going to ruin your life, your not even a normal person to me anymore i bet thats ALL you EVER do''

12. #12 Sheet, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2011
    Depends. I don't advertise it and people are surprised when they find out I smoke regularly, but it's not like I hide it. Usually it's just the fact that I actually enjoy mj on my own, and for the taste, etc, rather than just getting "fucked up" at a party that surprises those who find out.

and I'd say my style isn't the typical stoner style at all. Just kind of ...rocky girly. Idk.

13. I don't hide it but I doubt anyone would be able to tell I smoke just by my clothes or appearance...except when I wear my weed shirt that has marijuana all over it.

14. It depends I don't wear any thing weed related when I have a class to go to cuz I don't want the teacher to give me shit about and think im the stereotypical lazy stoner and I dont kno what his views on mmj are but in my everyday life I dont care who knows I smoke