Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For all new/young smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flashlight, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Hey guys....

I'm a 'seasoned' toker as they say here...I've been smoking daily for about 11 years, 3-6 bowls a day..

I am currently bored, and thought, why not open up for some Q&A....

Any of you new or younger smokers have any questions for an older smoker? How it changes over time, how life changes, whatever...

Thought it could be interesting..

Shoot....

2. Has your high or what you do while high changed? I'm not that new. Been smoking for a three or so years.

3. New toker here, been smoking on and off for close to a year now I think, time gets away from me so i don't know, but uhh LEMME come up with three interesting qeustions.
    1. How does smoking weed feel after 11 years, does it feel the same as your first year? Differnet? Better? Worse?
    2. Do you have to smoke more to get as high as you used to, if that's a problem stemming from qeustion 1.
    3. What is your favorite activity to participate in either while smoking or after?

4. Dude, it'll be one year I started smoking in November, I smoked daily for like two weeks in separate times of the year.
    Recently have been smoking once a week, and the tolerance makes the high always nice. Do you usually take T-breaks?

11 years smoking daily, holy fuck! How the effects differ from smoking like once a week/daily?

5. Not really actually. I think when I was a newer smoker, obviously my high was more intense and lasted longer, so I was more hesitant to smoke and then go out with friends etc. Then I started to smoke and go to class in college after smoking for about 2 yrs, and started to really enjoy being in public, stoned. Now I most recently smoked with my dad which was an interesting thing, so I guess it has evolved a little. I have always been the type to go on adventures or explore in nature while stoned as well.

6. Nice...I think after this long, I like it better. I can do anything while stoned. Work, play, whatever. So I feel like it helps regulate my mood and stress while I can still act totally normal and with it. That said, after 11 yrs you know exactly how much to smoke, for each different situation.

I def still get plenty stoned and still pack very small bowls. 2 hits usually...I had been ripping my bong but I was then using more weed and find I like a small glass pipe better these days. My tolerance is really never an issue, and if I run dry for a few days I get wicked stoned the first smoke back, that its almost uncomortable. I really like the genral stone I normally get.

My favorite activity...not sure. Since I smoke all the time, Im often working or on the computer, but I love to kayak or something after smoking or do anything in nature. just lay in the sun in the grass is really the bomb, or of course, hammocks + a few beers.

7. I have NEVER taken an intentional T-break! It sounds nuts, but I think in general, people smoke too much weed per sitting. Less is so much more effective IMO. I can get stoned from a 1 hitter really nice, but a huge blunt will leave me disappointed usually. Not sure why that is. Changing your environment often also makes a big difference in how you notice the effects.

I did leave the US for 1.5 yrs to travel, and thats when I smoked before work every day and like 5 times at night. professional job and lots of travel for work too so I had th eoccasional 2-3 day breaks, but they drove me nuts. When i quit to travel the world, I came accross plenty from fellow travellers to get by but not daily thing. As soon as I returned, I got back to daily smoking. I never found t-breaks to do all that much tho. The first 2 or 3 smokes will be really intense, but after that, its business as usual. I think I am very accostomed to it and know what to expect. I still get the munchies sometimes, still get paranoid sometimes, still totally stoned, but a manageable and enjoyable stoned, vs being obviously high and goofy I guess.

8. T breaks are a real thing-if you smoke 3 times a day and take 3 days off, the next time you'll get a lot more blasted than before, simple facts.

9. I'm new to smoking, I've inky been smoking for a couple of months. I thought it was bad at first because my first experience was not good, but I liked the way it made me feel. So I continued to smoke. It's actually helped me alot this week. Dealing with some things that weed has made me calm about. (it did make me emotional the other day though because I could not stop crying!!) but I have noticed that it makes me more aware. My instincts kick in quicker, and I actually stop and think before I act or say something. The way I converse with people has improved as well. It blocks out all the distractions so I can focus, and I can actually hold a conversation with people instead of wandering off. I know it sounds weird, but honestly I've seen a better improvement in myself since I started smoking again.

10. Very interesting, I too never take intentional t breaks, it happens naturally that I run dry or can't get any so I let that happen, and I have a nice Dude bong that I load up a nice fat bowl in (around 3-4 hits for me) and I go between a bowl or two bowls a night sometimes, Id say roughly half gram to a gram depending on how high my tolerence is and how long I've been smoking, I usually smoke till I fall asleep and wake n bake when I get up but I take a hit let it settle in and enjoy it for a few hours before it fades away and I take another hit every few hours throughout the day, a nice level stoning all day is what I like vs getting really high then come crashing down with no weed to pick me up XD cheers my friend, happy toking and wish me luck I've been dry for 3 days now, hoping for some luck tommorow Cx